Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

Front Desk Agent404 reviews
Great company to work at, they care about the employees and make sure to set us up for success each time. The managers have your back and the constant flow of guests makes it a great place to work and grow.
learn high standars of qualityabout costumer service, checking the procidure to get goog results, good enviroment to work, course to provide good results and quality service to people from diferent parts of the world
Pros
free lunch and transportation included
Cons
work more than 8hrs
I was hired as only a front desk agent but ended up being the bartender, the chef, the engineer. You end up getting paid a little to no money and overwhelming responsibilities. No management or team member encouragement. Very little training.
Inadaquate Compensation for work done and amount of opportunity to advance were not there. Easy to make friends and a very relaxed work environment for the most part. No support from management or encouragement to succeed unless you work in housekeeping. Forget about having any holidays off as management prioritizes favorites for those days off. And don't even think about a raise after one year of employment.
Pros
Fun and relaxed work environment
Cons
Poor pay and lack of advancement
I’m now working for franchise department. I don’t recommend anyone working for a franchise company. Make sure the hotel you work for is corporate. You will receive more perks that way!
I love working at the Hyatt, employees are treated with respect, they encourage the employ to keep growing in their field of choice and the have amazing benefits.
this was a place i felt very comfortable, the reason of being my family been in the hotel business for years and it was something i always wanted to do , when i started working for the hyatt place it was a great experience.
One of the worst jobs I have ever had. The management was terrible and did not care for their staff one bit. Management does not care for their staff or their lives.
It was a cool place to work for a little while. I liked it. Made some friends. the managers and supervisors were honestly super cool as well. If they paid more than $12 per hour at front desk i most def. would of stayed
Never a dull moment at Hyatt House. You get to meet a lot of different people and the work is never boring. The managers actually care about you here and want to see you succeed.
Hyatt does not care for it's employees. They have Manager"s who make the work environment one of hostility and retaliation.
Corporate doesn't care about employees of our unhappiness or job atmosphere, what matters to them is Revenue. The mistreatment of employees is overlooked because the Managers are bringing in the Money.
My career at Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa was short-lived but full of life and an absolutely wonderful Management team, my co-workers were kind and understanding and our guests were always the best. I learned more from my time here than I did in my year in College and will forever be grateful for the opportunity I was granted
The Hyatt was a great place to work . I really enjoyed not only my coworkers but managers too ! A lot of diversity . I was able to be myself even in uniform.
I loved working with Hyatt, The best thing about this company was that we all were equally treated and worked as a team. I never saw racism or gender issues in the Company. From the employee to the Managers we all worked to our best! The good this is the benefits provided by the Company,Medical , Dental, vision is a plus and on top of that was the Reward sign up and claim your rewards. I got so many stuff for my house. No one believes me but I got it through Hyatt!!
Pros
I Need to get back to hyatt
They will work well with your schedule, even if you're a student. So if you need a flexible schedule they can provide that for you, and even do part time.
Good place to work but management is horrible from the General manager to the housekeeping manager. They dont treat they employees right and the agm is rude.
Horrible management. Only two people working front desk, bar, and preparing food. Terrible service for the guests. Employees were very unhappy and always complaining.
The best part about working for the Hyatt Regenecy in downtown Albuquerque is that all of my guests had a three day shelf life. Also, they were usualy excited ad eager to explore the area. So I was awlays their night cap
Hyatt Place cares about their employees and work hard to provide our guest with excellent service. Great benefits, flexible work schedule and professional staff.
They pay minimum wage,they lie about having two people a shift because they're so broke they can only afford one per shift. Housekeeping is always having issues. They treat guests as if they're God's and if you're okay with having a guest throw literal rocks and paper at you and your managers way of handling that is to reward them with a free night. Then maybe this is the place for you . The only benefit I got out of this place was that both maintenance and the front desk staff are cool decent people who work way to hard for the treatment they get. I have worked for Hotels before,but this hotel has to be the worst .
When it’s busy it’s busy, but we work as a team, they are nice people, and that’s what made me stay a little longer. I left because of the manager, he micro manages us. But I heard he was transferred. I probably would have stayed. The
negative is that they go by seniority ( Union) so if your new you will not like your schedule.
4.5K