Hyatt
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for General Manager

General Manager32 reviews
Outstanding Hospitality General Manager
I have 35 years in the hospitality industry, the past 20+ years have been spent managing select service hotels and teams all along the east coast. No day is ever the same but all in all it has truly been enjoyable.
Pros
Seeing Associates Grow Their Own Careers
Proud to work for this brand
A great brand to work for. Hyatt takes care of their associates, so we can take care of our guests. They will never be as big as Marriott, IHG or Hilton but working for a smaller brand has it benefits. The corporate office staff, revenue management support and customer support departments work well with the hotels and give top notch support
Productive and fun place to work
This was a great place to work in sales. Everyone really got along well and the management was responsive. Team playing environment. Some changes in management, but went smoothly.
Productive and fun outgong Team.
The most enjoyable part of working for Hyatt was the different tools and resources you have at your finger tips. I enjoyed the support from the Corporate Office.
Great Franchise
Great support and wonderful product. Wants you to succeed and provides ample resources to achieve goals. They seem to be ahead of the curve when it comes to industry changes.
Hyatt
Hyatt is a great company.They spend a great deal of time on training and taking care of associates both management and hourly staff. They are strong in trying new ideas and will be in the market for a very long time.
Pros
Integrity
N/a
Very stable company with room for advancement. Company is growing and there is room for improvement. Salaries and benefits package are right in line with the rest of the maket
Very creative and forward Management
When I started my time with Hyatt International; it was a very dynamic management and very forward and very creative espcially with Food & Beverage. I enjoyed my days with this group and because of my trained skill, I was well head hunted and stayed on till I decided to go back to Singapore to look after my aged parents
Simply Rewarding
I worked for Hyatt for almost 30 years in 14 different Hotels around the country. Great company to learn and network. It is like a family which you both grow together.
Anthony
Pros
Benefits, Quality and engaging
Cons
Managed Hotels are reducing
Great place to work!
Beautiful hotel, great management company, great team. Guests love this hotel and it is a fun, exciting place to work. Great managers and colleagues who care about their job and love to take care of people.
Productive Environment
Responsible for all the General Manager duties for the Hyatt Place. I will recommend Hyatt as a good place to work for with good support from the Brand.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I loved the guest
I relieved the previous clerk and I counted the money and I
Learn how to have patience, and my manager showed me how to moved up in company. I learned how to work with others, and the hardest thing was checking in a lot of guests by myself. But I like dealing with the guest
Pros
I like day shift
Cons
when the hotel is over book and you have to work it by yourself
Great Company
Started my career with Hyatt and would not change a thing.
Values and care for associates is unprecedented .

Great work environment and people.

Would and do recommend Hyatt for travel needs.
motivating, energetic and engaging
High energy, motivated, engaged and result oriented, very well respected, ethical truthful and caring, respects diversity and respects others opinions
Great place to work with great benefits
Pros
Fun, Exciting, and Great Employee discounts
Cons
Long days
Great place to work and build a team. Great place to meet new people and share in their vacations. It gets very busy at times and must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
Pros
Great team of people andemployee discounts
Cons
salary and health benefits
Change of Ownership
Ownership sold, and left me with only option to transfer with new company. I invested three years for no security. The new ownership is not well organized.
Productive, Active, Humanity
Only International Hotel company in the secondary city in Japan and 90% clients are Japanese, however, I have made this hotel very successful and leading hotel in the region.
Great employer
Positive experience with supervision from experienced professionals. Would look forward to an opportunity to work with them again if the opportunity presented itself.
Opening General Manager
I am Well brought up General Manager with Hyatt Globally.
I did manage and experienced some of the finest operation in a world class environment.
New Concept for Hyatt
Good place to work at but since this is a new concept for Hyatt, at times employees and managers are overwelmed with multiple tasks that other Hotels assign more employees to in order to comply with customers needs. Not so at Hyatt Place.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Too many tasks and little training for employees. Managers took care of employee shortcommings.
4.4K