Hyatt Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Found 300 reviews matching the search See all 8,756 reviews
Great Environment
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Marion, IL13 January 2020
I really enjoyed my time here. The managers work hard to create an enjoyable work environment. The pay is better than a lot of places in the area. Good benefit package and opportunities to travel.
Grand Hyatt Goa creates memorable Experience to Their Staffs
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Bambolim, Goa11 January 2020
Nice Place to Work.Grand Hyatt Goa creates memorable Experience to Their Staffs and Owners .Grand Hyatt Goa Says "FUN AT WORK".
Collegues are Supportive.
A revolving door of company branding and staff.
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Marion, IL10 January 2020
Hyatt is a toxic work environment where you are not valued. Putrid. Everyone who works there is constantly looking for another job because everyone is made miserable.
Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient.
Guest Relation Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai3 January 2020
Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient that we never learned from School but by life experience. Hyatt helps me hone my Communication skills and on how to increase my stress level.
Pros
Complimentary Accommodation, trasportation and food.
Cons
Long hours but everything is Free.
Great hotel chain to work with
Guest Service Officer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi12 December 2019
I have worked with Hyatt Regency Delhi and I'd must say that's one of the good property in terms of working hours and the cooperative colleagues and managers, many things to learn all together.
It was the memorable experience to work with hyatt brand
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, Chandigarh3 December 2019
Working atmosphere is quite amazing, Training classes helps to clear out doubts and progess is an efficient way.
"Hyatt really cares for people so that they can be their best"
Very slow working environment.
Guest Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CO21 November 2019
This Job is a slow pace working environment. The manger try to work with you when it comes to what days you can or can not work. There isnt much hour to give during the holidays.
Best place to work
Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra19 November 2019
Great opportunity to learn . everyday something new to learn great opportunity to grow . great management.people oriented company they Don't only care for their customers but also for their staff
Enjoyed working with the staff there was just like family
Guest Services - Bellman (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 November 2019
Enjoy my 18yrs working at the park Hyatt Toronto was hoping to end my work career there was 2017 bellman of the year for greater Toronto hotel association
Great Place
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL7 November 2019
To work there is truly a fulling experience, learning something new for growth is what is taught. We work had and celebrate success and set attainable goals daily.
Nice
Gallery Host / Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC28 October 2019
Good place to work. Salary could be better though. Management seems to have gotten the better end of pay. Employee appreciation once a month was great too. No bad feelings about working here.
Good
Guests service associate (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat3 September 2019
Very good excellent to work with Hyatt. Long hours but we don't feel tired although it good to work with Hyatt . There nothing much to say about Hyatt good hotel.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
It was a decent job for what i needed at the time
Guest services specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE29 July 2019
We had a couple of miscommunications that led to me leaving but overall it was a decent experience though it's somewhat high pressure so if you don't work well or think on your feet it might be difficult
Terrible work place culture
Guest service representative (Former Employee) –  Moore, OK27 July 2019
Management and Hr are all clueless and they only promote the employees they sleep with. They retaliate and harass employees who have disabilities and those on FMLA and other accommodations. They let employees talk about others they don’t like right in front of everyone and if you call in the entire department knows why...
Pros
Relaxed dress code
Cons
Everything else
Extremely supportive management
Guest Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra25 July 2019
I have been associated with Hyatt for past 4 years it's an amazing team to work with, extremely supportive management. Work culture is is very comfortable and friendly.
Productive and fun work with good place
Guest service officer (Former Employee) –  Hyatt resort regency kuantan21 July 2019
Saya pernah bekerja sebelum ini di hotel hyatt resort regency kuantan sebagai guest service officer di gift shop. Walaupun sudah lama berhenti, saya sangat berbesar hati untuk bekerja di hyatt lagi. Hyatt sangat menjaga kebajikan pekerjanya.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Excellent Work Environment
Security Officer/Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL17 July 2019
Work friendly place with great employees I've been with the company for at least 4 years now. They gave me they opportunity to enhanced my social skills at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Downtown which is still current. Also a few other Hotel locations throughout the Chicago downtown area.
Sales Associate/Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA17 July 2019
I really enjoyed the two years I worked at the Sacramento Hyatt Regency Gift Shop. I was studying in community college during the week and working there on the weekends.
Pros
Great manager
Cons
Under appreciated by administration
Remote Agent
Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE16 July 2019
Pros:
-The ability to work from home
-Complimentary hotel stays since day 1
-Great Training
-Great benefits (health and life insurance, 401k, vision,dental)
-Decent pay
-My managers are helpful
-Downtime on low season.
-Plenty of Overtime

Cons:
-WAY too many technical issues
-No Bonuses, they work with a token system where they award you tokens for meeting certain metric goals and with those tokens you need to play outdated computer games to earn gift cards. This needs to be done on your own time because there is barely any breathing time between calls.
-It's almost impossible to get a weekend off or 2-3 days off since PTO is almost never available. So its hard to use your complimentary nights when you have to work all the time.
-It is call center work so taking back to back calls is be exhausting.
-The HR department is not really there to help
Low Pay Employees lack professionalism
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MA7 July 2019
Hyatt is a great company to work for if the work environment is positive. There is a lot of turnaround, therefore, the morale of the work place can change. The company expects you to be responsible for tasks that are not apart of your job description as well as have a flexible schedule. Overtime is never permitted!
Pros
Work enviornment is relaxed
Cons
Low pay, work morale, Hr

54.2K