Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Every thing is good
So far I am very good with it thats it.Every co workers are very nice and cooperative especially the managers are vice and good. They give us a good working behaviors.
Pros
Yup free lunches
Cons
30 Mint break
mostly amazing
This job was an amazing job. i enjoyed my time there more than any other job that i was ever at. the management there was amazing there they are willing to work with you no matter the situation they are always willing to help you out. The hours for full time are normally pretty good during busy times. you can get a good amount of hours during the week. The days your going to get the most hours are normally sunday and monday. I didnt leave this job because of the work place or employees. This is a PERFECT place to work.
They need to start appreciating employee work.
Management is not doing there job properly. Lack of hotel personal.
Hyatt corporate need to have a surprise QA inspection. They need to get it together
Over worked
You do a lot of rooms and most had no tips but was disgusting they wanted you to be done with one room in 10 mins and they was really 30 min rooms. I definitely look at hotels different after finding out they don't wash the comforter once a week its once a month if that.
N/a
I love working there, the people I worked with were so wonderful and happy all the time. this was a job I always looked forward to going to. beside the hard cleaning parts of the rooms I find it to be a very easy job
Meeting and learning
Interested in showing my hard working skills , I have been working for hotels since the age of 17 years old . I’m now 19 . I would love to give it another try
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
I have nothing to say but I never been so loved at work .The benefits are outstanding an for your family also.Human resources are the best there I promise you will feel like family
Housekeeping
I like doing housekeeping but Hyatt did not pay right and the gm was there she did not no what she was doing at all..,................................
Its great way learn new things the hours are flexible and aslo the guests
Hardship and honesty respectful I can get the job done in orderly manner of time I take pride in what I do as a team player it's all about communication and I have confidence in my self I can get the job done.
Good Work Place
I worked with as housekeeping and I often helped my Co-workers with their duties when I'm done. Good management and overall I tried to maintain a positive energy.
productive and fun place to work
I love to work at Hyatt place, the work ethics very nice, people are very friendly. I recommended to work here. that all i will tell you. thank you for taking my opinion
I enjoy taking care of people, and resolving any customer issues
I am a very hardworking, outgoing people oriented person. Love learning things. I care about people, and want to provide fast, friendly service! Multi tasking, and providing service to customers I love to do! I enjoyed doing this at the Hyatt. The least thing I enjoyed was sometimes I was too hard on myself. I would go the extra mile, but sometimes felt, I still didn't do enough.
Hyatt Good N Bad
At first everything was awesome working at the Hyatt, but after couple months everything went bad especially with management and a few other fellow workers. Very very poor entire management .
The job was sometimes good.
The place is good to work at if you like to be busy and fast paced. The manager was cool, both of them were nice and caring. (But I think they're gone now.)
Convenient location and Parking
A typical day at work included cleaning and preparing rooms for guests and providing great customer service to meet the needs of our guests. Also keeping halls and other areas neat and clean.
Great place to work!!
I helped the hotel open and made a lot of great friend amazing employees, I was shy at first but we definitely all became a family, on my birthday they celebrated for me thanks to my manager, she's amazing hard worker great energy.
Pros
Amazing employees, outstanding Housekeeping Manager
Cons
Dirty Guests at times, Lazy Coworkers on some days
Very great place to work!!!
Great place to work, Co- Workers are amazing and my bosses are the best!! Never a dull moment at work and that's the main thing about it that i love..
Great Enivorment
Everyone was nice. Work alone, timed per room, The boss was like basically family. Helping one another. Nice and Clean. Friendly, Welcoming to anyone.
Excellent
This working place was a great experience to add on my resume I learned a lot and enjoyed working there my ratings are not that bad they were real great management.
More help
We need more help with alot of things but we are slowy getting it together as a teamnwe need to work together as a team we need to respect each other we need more communication
A Workplace Culture And The Hardest Part Of The Job
It Was a Nice Place To Work At They Had Good Things For The Employees Like Breakfast And We Also Had Meetings We Had To Come To It Was About Learning More About Houskeeping And We Had a Dinner And Everything Went Good Working There And The Bad Thing Was They Did Not Have Enough Houskeeping Employees it Made It Harder For Us But We Did It
4.2K