Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper574 reviews
So far I am very good with it thats it.Every co workers are very nice and cooperative especially the managers are vice and good. They give us a good working behaviors.
Pros
Yup free lunches
Cons
30 Mint break
I liked it for the time being . Just wasn’t my thing to do . Nice place. Staff was good. Management communicated well with employees. Everyone was nice
Cons
Boring
working at the Columbus branch managers and supervisors are horrible and they cannot keep employees because the environment is so terrible. Don’t do it. I worked for them for nearly a year and I was treated like pure S**t towards the end of my experience.
It’s a good place to work. It has good benefit also good pay. You also have different hotels you can stay with for free very friendly place to work for .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
Its a nice place to work. The team is friendly, coperative and everybody helps you. I got enough shift. Every body is treated fairly. There is a good working environment.
Loved working for this company. Great benefit co worker and most management. Better training would be helpful, overall would jump on the chance to go back
Have none it is what it is I've been off work for 3 months they have offered me nothing I didn't even qualify for there Hyatt incentiveno due to Covid
I enjoy my work and taking care of the coustmer guest and keeping them happy and keeping them coming back and also making sure that everything and everyone gets what they need and if they are a stay over there room will be clean and that they will be satisfied
the turn around rate was way to high therefore the employees didn't last making the work load so much more than what it was suppose to be. Other than that everything was good.
My boss is a very understanding and caring person and the hyatt has good communication with every employee and we work hard there as an housekeeper pushing those heavy carts
The hyatt place hotel did a great job on servicing there rooms and making sure to keep all rooms, as well as all services cleaned at all times and all items fully stocked to keep a smile on customer's faces.
This is a way for u to have a greater way of telling more about your self to the employer. Which creates a better chance for job opportunity, And creative resources.
I was olau working there at first until i got disrespected by my manager right in front of me and she spoke spanish thinking i couldn't understamd what she was saying as well as people i would be working with in rooms and laundry
Good job to start while to find something better is nice environment the people is very social and very hospitality to work with i use to have a lot of help and also they are accessible to work and good time o hours
You learn a lot of new stuff other then cleaning rooms , you get to meet slot of new people , the employees were friendly and helped with anything you needed
This place is good. Pay is weekly. I loved working here but unfortunately the place got shut down due to the pandemic going on. I wish I was still here.
They not hiring no more but i still have my job n i love doin housekeeping n other jobs too so i will love to try n do new things n get more money so i looking for a new jobs
I loved working and helping others.I learned a lot.Worked with a lot of different people at the Hyatt.I made sure the hotel stayed cleaned,As far as the Lobby,Bathrooms ect.
They are racist and inconsiderate... They would give all the Mexicans supplies and all of us black woman would have to wait a hr or even longer sometimes to even start working. If there was breakfast leftover they called them down 1st and we might have got some crumbs 😒.
I never had a job/career that I disliked so much until I started working at the Hyatt Centric French Quarter. I've never felt so used and looked over repeatedly. I'm fed with that place and I really HATE working there!
An awful experience working there. Management doesn't act the way they should especially with handling issues among coworkers. I did not enjoy working here at all. I suggest looking for another housekeeping job. Its not worth the money or the time.
4.4K