Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Every thing is good
So far I am very good with it thats it.Every co workers are very nice and cooperative especially the managers are vice and good. They give us a good working behaviors.
Pros
Yup free lunches
Cons
30 Mint break
Housekeeping
You learn a lot of new stuff other then cleaning rooms , you get to meet slot of new people , the employees were friendly and helped with anything you needed
Good
This place is good. Pay is weekly. I loved working here but unfortunately the place got shut down due to the pandemic going on. I wish I was still here.
Its a good job
They not hiring no more but i still have my job n i love doin housekeeping n other jobs too so i will love to try n do new things n get more money so i looking for a new jobs
Housekeeper
I loved working and helping others.I learned a lot.Worked with a lot of different people at the Hyatt.I made sure the hotel stayed cleaned,As far as the Lobby,Bathrooms ect.
A horrible place to work if your not mexican or white
They are racist and inconsiderate... They would give all the Mexicans supplies and all of us black woman would have to wait a hr or even longer sometimes to even start working. If there was breakfast leftover they called them down 1st and we might have got some crumbs 😒.
Understaffed, overworked and underpaid! No advancement opportunities, no appreciation, no recognition.
I never had a job/career that I disliked so much until I started working at the Hyatt Centric French Quarter. I've never felt so used and looked over repeatedly. I'm fed with that place and I really HATE working there!
Awful
An awful experience working there. Management doesn't act the way they should especially with handling issues among coworkers. I did not enjoy working here at all. I suggest looking for another housekeeping job. Its not worth the money or the time.
I just hate this type of jobs in hotels
I don't wanna work again in this type of hotels. Because in the college they said that you are selected as a front office staff but after reaching China they allotted as a laundry work in that China country and worked as a slave with less salary
Wonderful Co-workers, awful management
Everyone you work with is absolutely wonderful, however the managers aren’t too great. My overall time was positive, but there were too many good employees being let go.
Good
The employees are wonderful and helpful. They believe in team. There’s nothing else I can say about this place. I say look them up. Go visit. The boss is great. The people are fun.
Hyatt review
I loved the company but I hate that they shut down. The hours were perfect , with the ability to have overtime. The staff was extremely helpful and caring.
Sc
Hyatt is a great company, it’s just not for me because of my ankle and wrist injury. But if you’re energetic want to lose weight and enjoy free lunch I would recommend them.
Overall Decent
My experience here ews overall decent. The managers were very nice to me, and made sure that I was comfortable doing the work provided. They pay could have been a little more, especially for housekeeping.
Management was horrible
Management was contradicting does not listen to employees.supervisor lies on employees to get what she wants and will set the seen and create problems for employees.Supervisor is racist.
I strongly agreed the management was amazing I experienced a lot working with Hyatt Regency Albuquerque I also enjoyed the work place. They worked with my schedule and helped me be flexible with my hours.
Management is very rude and selfish
Management will flirt with you, speak to you like you are dumb. If you have issues with co workers or in general, you all get treated like you are in kindergarten. Never any cleaning supplies to work with and hardly enough linens to perform your duties
Friendly Environment
Great learning experience, easy going staff members and team. Open schedule and record of cleaning rotations. Prioritize disinfected equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
Great job
I loved cleaning for them they were always kind and thoughtful never made me feel uncomfortable or unhappy I would love to work there again one day .
mostly amazing
This job was an amazing job. i enjoyed my time there more than any other job that i was ever at. the management there was amazing there they are willing to work with you no matter the situation they are always willing to help you out. The hours for full time are normally pretty good during busy times. you can get a good amount of hours during the week. The days your going to get the most hours are normally sunday and monday. I didnt leave this job because of the work place or employees. This is a PERFECT place to work.
They need to start appreciating employee work.
Management is not doing there job properly. Lack of hotel personal.
Hyatt corporate need to have a surprise QA inspection. They need to get it together
4.3K