Hyatt
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Housekeeping Manager in Denver, CO

Housekeeping Manager4 reviews
Denver, CO4 reviews
I once loved this company but as I've moved up I've become more and more disappointed. I cannot speak for all Hyatt's but the operations side of the Hyatt Regency Denver only has a handful of strong and caring managers. There are some who really want to contribute to the growth and advancement of their employees, while others are clearly not very team oriented. If you are looking to advance at this property, stay away from the housekeeping department (at least for the near future). There are one or two managers who are very knowledgable but the rest are incredibly passive aggressive and impatient. They demean and demoralize their team with a smile on their face. Some managers are only there because they come from a well respected property. Their leadership skills are futile and their scarce contributions are rarely positive. Unfortunately, if you come from a well known property you will most likely be hired.
I help 4 different positions while at Hyatt and although I did move within the company to be truly successful you have to be willing to work 10-12 hour days, and relocate around the country (or world) at the drop of a hat. The perks are nice, but the pay is not fair for the work.
Pros
free lunches, comp nights
Cons
pay, hours, working nights and holidays
I haven't worked there in a while. It was not a bad place to work, just did not fit in working up the ladder. Managers tend to be young and child free, can devote their lives to work. I needed more balance with home life.
Management was awful, no support as a supervisor. Very imuture staff.
Management was very degrading and disrespectful to other supervisors. It was not an uplifting inviroment at all, it was a very challenging to keep good spirits. I prefer to work somewhere that is positive and happy, people that build you up not break you down.