Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Human Resources Manager

Human Resources Manager21 reviews
I truly feel they care about my overall well being in my personal and professional career. I have fun at work and love the people who work at Hyatt! We are like a big family.
Great Benefits
Great Opportunities

Fun at Work

One downside was limited parking on-site.

Positive community involvement

Great Corporate Leadership who drive the success of the company
Great life balance
friendly staff

great management team

free uniform

free food

great employees events every year

great benefits at really good price that employees could afford
Management was awful during the last year of my 11+ year career at the hotel. Most of the management staff was turned over when the new GM arrived during her first 9 months. Currently there are no members of management that I worked with still employed at the property. I loved my job for most of my time spent there and was sad to see it fall apart as I was leaving.
Hyatt Centric Park City is a great place to work. Hyatt was ranked number 9 in Forbes 2018 survey of top places to work. I would highly recommend anyone who gets the chance to work here to take advantage.
I had the pleasure of being assigned to the west offices located in Sedona, AZ, Carmel, CA and Aspen, CO. Great company to work for and received opportunities for career growth,
My workplace is multicultural and my colleagues self driven and motivated. They add to the positive environment and clear vision to the purpose of the company. It has around 60 nationalities and we work as one big team. The diversity and team work is phenomenal!
Being part of the management has given me lot of learning opportunities and to add value to the purpose and goal of our company. Everyday brings new learning which I love. The togetherness and closeness of colleagues around the globe (approx. 700 hotels) is awesome.

Long hours could be considered challenging if they become every day pattern.

Even with very long hours every day we find time to create fun at work almost every day!
Totally fun filled, friendly with loads of new learning. THe most enjoyable part of job is that team that is super supportive and helpful at all times.
I have worked for the company now for more that 6 years and I feel is one of the best when it come s to culture and job security. its a job where you will get out just as much as you put in
Hyatt is good for learners. Good company for wok who wish to learn under pressure. One can work anywhere in this country once you complete good tenure with Hyatt.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long Hours
2nd stint with Hyatt, was really a wonderful experience, gaining and sharing your knowledge, ability and skill. Focus on enhancing your own calibre. Fantastic place to work...
Recruiting, interviewing, filing, using data systems.
• Recruiting: Utilizing Taleo in screening process of candidates, background/reference checks, interviewing potential candidates.

• Associate Relations: Making the work place enjoyable and safe for staff, planning and executing employee outings.

• Orientation: Ensured the information is given properly to newly hired staff members, on boarding process for all new hires, off boarding interviews for terminated employees.
Great Place to work with care for people as the main purpose of the company. Fun at work and Hyatt Thrive activity were most enjoyed
Hyatt makes the workplace fun and provides many opportunities to learn and grow. Their purpose is to care for people so they can be their best and that is exactly what they've done for me.
Pros
Free food and fun events
Hyatt has been recongized as The Great Place to Work worldwide 2015 and I was so gald that have woked in this amazing place for over 9 years.
The Hyatt offered great job advancement. As a supervisor, I enjoyed managing my team of employees. my co-workers were pleasant and were very knowledgeable of the Hyatt as a company.
Pros
Good benefits, free lunch, discount parking, nice co-workers
All about human care. Amazing experience. Great values and everyone respects each other. Home away from home. Would certainly love to work for the company again however, only if can afford to pay by bills while I do that. Nothing negative to say about the culture , the work environment or people I worked with.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Low salary
Great company to work for.

Great family environment.

Not so good pay but hotel room discount make up for it.
We provide authentic hospitality. Always going above and beyond for guests and our employees. We truly make a difference in the lives we touch everyday.
Enjoyed the travel benefits, Enjoy the employees I worked with always friendly!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hard to get Holidays off
Fun, multi-faceted day at work
Learned to deliver best customer service

Manage to minimize waste

Excellent team of hospitality professionals