Hyatt
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Loss Prevention Officer

Loss Prevention Officer6 reviews
Professionalism
A lot of respectable coworkers willing to train and provide guidance while learning the ropes of the job. Hospitality and customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Very enjoyable when everybody is on the same page in different departments that are willing to assist you.
Needs a new GM
Working at Hyatt was very stressful.
most of their equipment is very old, the pay is low at least in my department. most people hate each other here, especially department heads. no room for advancement. security is a one man show with no back up most of the time. Management also do not care about their staff, usually they will run the hotel at nights with 2 front desk agents even at full capacity. schedule is also messed up, i wonder who makes them?! they will shuffle you from mornings to night shifts with 2 or sometimes 1 day of rest. how does that work? food was also not good, its mostly leftovers from events or yesterdays meal.
Pros
free meals. (not that good)
Cons
all of the above
my summary
a typical work day is always easy at the hyatt hotel you check in with the security and head to the locker room to put uor uniform on the job isn't hard people only make it hard
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low raises
Best Job I've had!!
I enjoyed everyday working at the Hyatt Regency. I got to help/talk to/connect with all sorts of different people on a daily basis. The staff was like a family and I was proud to be apart of it.
Fun workplace
Grand Hyatt was a fun place to work all co-workers were nice easy to get along with. A typical day at work was slow easy going low stress. Most management was good some others were not easy people to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people from all over the world.
It's where careers go to die
My typical day at work is actually the "Overnight" shift. I've learned that I have more power than I thought, it's a self-realization.
My department manager does NOT lead by example. He is apt to belittle without rebuilding by criticizing and NOT providing an explanation for the language he uses. I don't event know he's capable of doing so.

Two of my co-workers are of superior talent and organization, I would follow them anywhere they needed me to.

The hardest part about my job is other people NOT doing their job.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting people from ALL walks of life.
Pros
Some of the people from other departments make working at the site bareable, The location is wonderful.
Cons
Some of the people from other departments make working at the site unbearable