Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Maintenance Person

Maintenance Person16 reviews
Good
This work environment was awesome because it was the perfect job shift for me at the time also the salary was good and they were flexible with my schedule
Is e good place. A lot off over time. Management. Is very poor. Flexible with overtime. Benefits are ok. Pay is. 8 dollars to 9 dollars per hour.
Pros
Overtime is good.
Cons
Long hours. Pay is cheap.
Very relaxed and easy job
The Hyatt place was a nice part-time job to get myself started in the working field. It had it's pros and cons, but for the most part the guest were very nice as well.
Fast responsibilitys
long and hard. i learned everything in Tech and maintaining pool area . i managed the chemicals in the pool every morning. great culture and people. The hardest part is starting a big new project thats going to make a difference
Pros
good pay
Cons
free food
a group of people you fun to be around with
Working with hard workers as a team. The co- workers respectful and love to work with you. The mangers are good people and they always doing they job when I see them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good break time
Beautiful place to work
Worked outside on golf course learned various equipment. Supervisor great to work for. Everyone worked as a team. Hardest part of job working hot summer days,but love working outside.
fun working enviroment
Awesome place to work, management back you up for everything you do in the company, give you 100% in control. Could not hope for a better manager. Thump up!
Pros
comfortable working enviroment
Cons
Too comfortable in the company.
Fun and productive workplace
I enjoyed working at Hyatt house I was able to learn different skills and work with other positive people who believe in hard work pays off. Totally worth every minute of my time.
Pros
Very friendly staff
work environment needs lots to improve
while working at Centric, turnover were very high. Lack of experiemced maagers amd most of all GN and HR director need to educate themselves and their managers in communication and how to boost morale.
Pros
1 free meal
Cons
bad tasting meals
I have a good experience, but I am looking for other position.
I am studying business, and I wanted to find a job that allows me to get experience with my major.
Productive and fun place with, Golf, Camp Hyatt, Arcade/Game room, swimming pools, Clubs, Restaurants, Bars,...
Productive and fun place to be in the woods with, Golf, Spa, Long-Tennis, Ball and Meeting rooms, Camp Hyatt, Arcade/Game room, Swimming pools, Bicycle riding, Kayaking, Horse and Long-horn rides, Clubs, Restaurants, Bars,...A good place to be with your family during the holidays and also to do your meetings which lasts for some days, because, it has lodges at a cheap rate.
always on feet ,running around trying do every job
a typical day at work will be you starting out doing your tasks that are giving to you. Greeting every guest that walks past you which is ok no problem. One thing you'll learn never talk about your personal life. Management always want to do more then your job and still clock out before 8hrs. hardest part of the job is trying to get your work done. Most enjoyable part of the job is lunch time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
coworkers management
fun to work
I do my job and others , everyday I learn something new ,management they are understanding ,everybody work there and its cool we all learn from each other
Pros
50% off food
Cons
30mins breaks
Enjoyable work place and meeting new people
A typical day was always very busy. There was always constant work and something to be done. I drove customers to their destinations, learned how to fix air conditioning units and handled all basic maintenance. I worked with a team of other and we all helped each other out to get the job done. I am very friendly and always got along with everyone I worked with.
Pros
Healthcare coverage, no night work
Cons
Short breaks
Company review
The company/job is just terrible. The management doesn't know what they're doing, there is lack of communication, there is no organization amongst the departments.
Cons
A typical day at work is normally busy and pretty exciting.. its nice to talk to people from all over the world, they usually have nice things to say about Florida and the hotel i work in.
Pros
Great team
Cons
low pay