Hyatt

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 8,922 reviews
Execellent
maintenance tech (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC 2000120 January 2020
Perfect and very reliable
One of the best company to work for .treating the all the workers fairly and with great respect for the workers . Free launch
Low pay
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WA6 January 2020
Low pay, basic benefits could be better, management isn’t willing to work with scheduling, free breakfast but lefts over:( don’t have to pay for parking best things about it!
Great work environment, routine work.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, TX13 October 2019
This company made sure I was well taken care of with medical insurance, working here felt like a large family rather than just a place of employment. It could have just been this location, or all of them I don't know, but they treated me well.
Pros
Included cafeteria
Best place to work. Managers are so nice.
Maintenance technician II (Current Employee) –  Hyatt Place Jacksonville2 October 2019
I highly recommend working in Hyatt because it is a healthy environment place, less stress and co-workers are friendly. Especially the GM,AGM and the rest of the managers and supervisor are so nice.
Pros
7 days free hotel accommodations after 90 days
Cons
30 minutes break for me is healthy
V .good
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX22 August 2019
It was a good thing working at Hyatt hotel, everyone was happy with me ,but we had too worked on repairs, and we had too much problem with AC unit, painting, and doors replacement, and T.V issues
Lead Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJ21 August 2019
They have flexible hours. Fast paced job. If you are a people person, then this job is for you. Management is polite and always available to help any way possible.
Very poorly managed or lack of...
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 August 2019
I worked at Hyatt airport Calgary for a short time. Completely understaffed and expected to cover all positions when I was hired directly for maintenance.
Lobby's and elevators very dirty with no daytime housekeeping, only partial bedding changed for guests in fact some linens went back up to floors still dirty. Avoid this place at all cost !
I now work for a reputable and well focused Hotel chain and would never go back to work for Hyatt after this experience.
Ready to complete all projects
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  425 north sam houston17 July 2019
Check work order, standup meet get first priority work assignments morning logs. Complete all assignments that's what I enjoy that's the end of the day being productive on a daily basis.
a joke with too much drama
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MS5 July 2019
cant run a business while the manager hires incompetent people and wants them as friends and has no trust in her engineers . Overall the job was a joke with way too much drama
Pros
Cons
magers and sub managers want to to dictate things they have no knowlege of
good place to learn new skills
maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Florida hollywood beach23 October 2018
Working at the Hyatt place hotel was a educational experience. I the management and the supervisors were always on hand to help out the employees and the gust out with any questions or concerns. I learned a lot of trouble shooting procedures in order to fix AC,Plumbing, and cleaning.
Pros
A lot of help
Cons
Its a very nice place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ12 August 2018
It a nice place to work. Some of the staff will make you feel very uncomfortable if you are black or muslim. When I worked there the other employees did'nt make me feel like I was part of the team. I did'nt get invited to most of the company programs and functions for whatever reason. They took a group photo of most of the employees,a nd I was left out. I covered other employees shifts for 6 to 8 months and was never thanked, nor compensated. I liked working there to help the hotel guest but didn' t like working their due to the rudeness of the other employees. This is was at the royal palms resort and spa
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, Rude employees
It's a hospitality company
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA17 January 2018
Nothing specifically great or poor about working for Hyatt. If you enjoy the hospitality industry it's a fine place to work. Decent culture, but a bit corporate, as in not really a "family" atmosphere as they try to say, but just a run of the mill job.
Great staff
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN15 December 2017
My typical day was checking the pool and workorders.I like interacting with guests and my maintenance workers were great. I learned a lot about onity locks as an employee and pool balance and chemical.
Pros
location
Cons
the hotel got bought out
excellent place
Maintanance Technician (Current Employee) –  420 sundance16 November 2017
Excellent place with super cool people that are willing to help you get better at your job and help get better overall . You will be helping in other department most days and learning those areas
they were found thru a transition
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ6 September 2017
Lowest scores of any hyatt. They expect to much of everyone. Place is a pit show. They fired three people including the gm while I was there and the front desk manager.
Pros
no food
Cons
all cons
Good place
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CA27 May 2017
Good for growth fun place to work stable employment descent pay good benefits excellent management and atmosphere nice hotel friendly people I realy enjoy working here
Great place
Maintenance Tech Supervisor (Former Employee) –  IL16 May 2017
Friendly co-workers, supportive management, good food, employee discount, flexible hours, good pay, profit share, medical benefit for employees (after one year). Overall good.
good place to get experieance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA7 April 2016
good place to get experieance if you can live off of low pay for about a year then move to a different place the people are very nice and team player
Pros
free food
Cons
pay is low
Maintenance technician (engineer) (Former Employee) –  Redmond WA16 May 2015
Hyatt is a very good, clean and nice hotel. My co-worker very friendly and GM is nice too. Though I feel tired at work, I am still happy. because the fine environment give me encouragement. I like to work hard and learn more work skills.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
very productive
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Beaver Creek, CO10 February 2015
I was provided a letter of recommendation. Very positive place to work. The people around and cooworkers was a pleasure to work with. Getting to know different guests and their return
Pros
staff meals
Cons
lay offs

54.2K