Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Found 157 reviews matching the search See all 8,780 reviews
Nice place to work
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WI13 January 2020
Have flexible hours with very friendly coworkers. They help you get your by giving you very excellent training. If you need time off very flexible on working with you on that.
low wages
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL7 January 2020
required to play to many roles for minimum pay, dealing with alot of unforeseens. nothing in the hotel worked and the hotel was fairly new. it makes it harder to work.
Very excellent benefits package but company not very caring about employes
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MD1 January 2020
As of the night auditors on duty I would come in and see what happened during the previous shifts, how many check-ins were left, complete paperwork, and carry out the rest of the duties. This was certainly the biggest property I have worked for so I learned how the operations were ran at a property of that size. However, the property was so big it was hard to get to know people and a lot of the departments were as it seemed less important than others. The most enjoyable part was working with another agent.
Gallery Host/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GA1 January 2020
When I started working at the one in Sandy Springs, my GM gave her resignation and I applied. Never received feed back on my interview nut a new manager started.
Fun place to work
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TX23 December 2019
It's a fun place to work, in a great location. Full bar so you don't have to leave the hotel to get a drink or something to eat. The maintenance staff stays late so problems can be fixed in a timely manner. There is all was at lest two staff at the front desk so there isn't a wait to speak with the front desk.
Disorganized and disrespected
Gallery Host/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MA17 December 2019
I worked for the Hyatt Place in Marlbough, MA. They are a franchise of True North Hotels. They care about one thing and one thing only, PROFIT!! This is at the cost of anything and anyone. Family member dies, need to be there for your shift! Drunk people throwing glasses at you, cant report it because we need the business. Management drinking on the job, good luck reaching anyone who cares!! STAY AWAY FROM TRUE NORTH HOTEL PROPERTIES.
Night Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI9 December 2019
Hyatt was full of diversity especially in the customers that came in. Meeting all sorts of people from all over the world was great. Paid pretty decent and the time off you could gain was exceptional.
Horrible place to work
Night Auditor Lead/MOD (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FL4 December 2019
There is no room for growth unless you become a part of a click and kiss butt for people to like you. They don't show appreciation for any good that you do but are quick to point out any flaws.
Good
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Buckhead, GA20 November 2019
Things at this hotel is great just need to pay a little more do to experience. I love to work to provide for my family just would like to advance do to my experience in hospitality and knowing that I am assets to the company with my work ethic and strive to do marvelous with other associates
Stressful place to work.
Night Auditor/Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Hyatt Place San Juan14 November 2019
This new Hyatt culture stinks. Managers make the rules as they go. There is no Human Resources office available. Working during the night, it was you against the world. Along with your job duties you had many other jobs to perform, and God forbid you forgot to complete your duties. Their culture was, take care of my buddies and screw the rest of the personnel. I never worked so hard in my life. I resigned.
busy work environment lots of traffic in hotel lobby
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX14 November 2019
Without a doubt the busiest hotel i have ever worked at, I was in night audit and worked from 11 to 7:30 or sometimes late if needed. Conducted guest checkin check out united airlines and football teams
Get Ready to give up your personal life
Night Auditor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL20 October 2019
I gave up my personal life bc the job is non stop. They call you off duty often. Your automatically expected to cover the shifts of call outs. Keep track of your hours yourself. You'll soon only have friends that are co-workers. They encourage on job dating bc that's where you'll spend all your time. Once you get hired you'll realize how many married couples work there.
Night Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA9 October 2019
It should not be required that one write a review for the purpose of informing others about what it is like to work for Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Indeed!
Good energy for a work place.
Night Audit/ Host (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX25 September 2019
A normal day i would have to process all night audit reports, insure all due-out guest have been checked out. It is a great place to work and meet new friendly people traveling from all over.
Pros
Discounted hotel room and food from the menu
Cons
No career advancement
Fun to learn about
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AK16 September 2019
Working for this company was great. I work 8 hour night shift. Learned new systems. Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and getting to know some coworkers that became family almost instantly
Exciting Work place, everyday was different,
Gallery Host/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX18 August 2019
Everyday was different, I was cross trained in all areas of the hotel so I was able to feel in where ever needed. I knew everything from house keeping to night audit, never a dull moment.
Worst place to work for
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN7 August 2019
Unless your family or friends of anna good luck moving up at this place they treat employees like trash .management Breaking all kinds of rules like sleeping with guest. plenty of other cases were they also break policy. They put people in high positions that no nothing and all they are good for is washing dishes so please stay away from this job it’s not worth the stress.
Busy Hotel Night life
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NY30 July 2019
overall I enjoyed the job and meeting all the different guest. However overnight is not an ideal job for a female because there is no security and I was the only employee working during my hours.
Excellent
Gallery Host/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  New Jersey17 July 2019
Nothing but Positivity. Great energy everywhere in The Hyatt Place. Great Coworkers & Guests & enjoyed the time spent as an employee. Would Reccomend anyone to work here.
Nice workplace
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GA16 July 2019
Nice place to work..i love my job. The sraff is awesome. I started in Jan...great training. I was able to work in different areas of the hotel. There is a lot of promising promotions
Pros
Excellent staff
Cons
Need mote money

54.2K