Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Night Auditor164 reviews
Don't even want to describe
I had great time working for this company however the apporch that management team provided me and ask me to was not accepted by me as an single mom way they treated me and honest person just not accepted. Management were terrible.
Night Auditor on a Hotel is not an easy task.
As a night Auditor on a hotel, you are basically the only responsible for anything. Taking into consideration that there is not much guest traffic at night, A night Auditor needs to be at the front desk all the time, however, if a guest calls the front desk and ask for an extra bed, blankets or anything, a Night Auditor needs to be the one who takes care of it. I want to add that this is my experience as a Night Auditor at the Hyatt Place in Athens, GA is not necessarily going to be the same in all the Hotels.
Not good
Management is not good they are abuse im power. Employees are great but their is a fee that you can’t trust. But in all I won’t recommend working here. If is only for the benefits then is good but in all it’s a really bad experience.
Companies and management
Bottom line Hyatt’s in all a good company to work for comp nights after a year of service is great.. great management at most properties.. Hyatt is not doesn’t pay as well than other hotels but makes up for it through benefits.
My physical job duties made me love Hyatt
I loved working for Hyatt as the front desk / night auditor! It was a fun and fast paced environment. There is constant issues that have to be resolved so you do need a certain level of patience. It’s not difficult but if your not good at multitasking this particular Hyatt would be the ideal situation for you. It’s a high stress job not super flexible with hours but once you have a good team the flow really runs smoothly.
Pros
People encourage you to push through the learning faze
Cons
The learning faze is difficult for someone who has never worked in a similar environment
Great place to work, and good staff
A good place to work, and good people to work with. The company is very understanding, and the staff are willing to help you get accustomed. Unioned hotel.
They need to get it together.
The training is haphazard. Training is done by co-workers who could really care less if you understand what you are supposed to be learning. It is made more difficult because every person has their own way of doing the same thing. Did I say CONFUSION?? They constantly have people calling off for whatever reason so they are looking for someone to cover at the last minute. I thought this would be a great place to work. Just wasn't so.
They will hire you but...
If u want raises or growth in a company don't pick this Hyatt was told I would get a raise at 90 days from both interviewing managers 10 months later still nothing...no one to help if u need it so u better figure it out fast oh and best believe if u choose wrong u will get the write up....so get ready for the same position and pay rate untill u get ready to leave...
Nice place to work
Have flexible hours with very friendly coworkers. They help you get your by giving you very excellent training. If you need time off very flexible on working with you on that.
low wages
required to play to many roles for minimum pay, dealing with alot of unforeseens. nothing in the hotel worked and the hotel was fairly new. it makes it harder to work.
Very excellent benefits package but company not very caring about employes
As of the night auditors on duty I would come in and see what happened during the previous shifts, how many check-ins were left, complete paperwork, and carry out the rest of the duties. This was certainly the biggest property I have worked for so I learned how the operations were ran at a property of that size. However, the property was so big it was hard to get to know people and a lot of the departments were as it seemed less important than others. The most enjoyable part was working with another agent.
When I started working at the one in Sandy Springs, my GM gave her resignation and I applied. Never received feed back on my interview nut a new manager started.
Fun place to work
It's a fun place to work, in a great location. Full bar so you don't have to leave the hotel to get a drink or something to eat. The maintenance staff stays late so problems can be fixed in a timely manner. There is all was at lest two staff at the front desk so there isn't a wait to speak with the front desk.
Disorganized and disrespected
I worked for the Hyatt Place in Marlbough, MA. They are a franchise of True North Hotels. They care about one thing and one thing only, PROFIT!! This is at the cost of anything and anyone. Family member dies, need to be there for your shift! Drunk people throwing glasses at you, cant report it because we need the business. Management drinking on the job, good luck reaching anyone who cares!! STAY AWAY FROM TRUE NORTH HOTEL PROPERTIES.
Hyatt was full of diversity especially in the customers that came in. Meeting all sorts of people from all over the world was great. Paid pretty decent and the time off you could gain was exceptional.
Horrible place to work
There is no room for growth unless you become a part of a click and kiss butt for people to like you. They don't show appreciation for any good that you do but are quick to point out any flaws.
Good
Things at this hotel is great just need to pay a little more do to experience. I love to work to provide for my family just would like to advance do to my experience in hospitality and knowing that I am assets to the company with my work ethic and strive to do marvelous with other associates
Stressful place to work.
This new Hyatt culture stinks. Managers make the rules as they go. There is no Human Resources office available. Working during the night, it was you against the world. Along with your job duties you had many other jobs to perform, and God forbid you forgot to complete your duties. Their culture was, take care of my buddies and screw the rest of the personnel. I never worked so hard in my life. I resigned.
busy work environment lots of traffic in hotel lobby
Without a doubt the busiest hotel i have ever worked at, I was in night audit and worked from 11 to 7:30 or sometimes late if needed. Conducted guest checkin check out united airlines and football teams
Get Ready to give up your personal life
I gave up my personal life bc the job is non stop. They call you off duty often. Your automatically expected to cover the shifts of call outs. Keep track of your hours yourself. You'll soon only have friends that are co-workers. They encourage on job dating bc that's where you'll spend all your time. Once you get hired you'll realize how many married couples work there.
It should not be required that one write a review for the purpose of informing others about what it is like to work for Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Indeed!
4.4K