Hyatt
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Office Assistant

Office Assistant11 reviews
Love this place
Hyatt has been such a great hotel company to work for. My management team and especially General Manager has always been involved with our agents journey here and always making sure that the quality of our customer service is flawless. This place has been like family and the top management always have shown their love and care for everyone who works there. Never be afraid to be who you are and the growth that HYATT will provide for as a person and also in your career.
Good for fresh graduates
Good working and learning environment. For those who hunger for new experiences, Hyatt will give you what you want. Career development was quite fast.
pretty cool
I only worked there because my mom worked there. so i pretty much did stuff that wasn't too important like scanning and naming things on the computer.
Fun
Fun & joy at work with full employee satisfaction.
Great staff incentives.

Team work

Motivation

High morale

Complimentary stays for friends and family
Pros
Incenytives
Cons
Opportunity to grow
Loved It.
i absolutely loved working here. It was amazing to work on the river front and i thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I loved the staff the clients and the overall environment of the hotel itself. Great benefits and health care
Great environment
Experience knowledge and basic think they ask in interviews grooming the way he b present ur self n hw much knowledge we have simle on your face present
Pros
Free lunches and traveling
Cons
Health care
Decent
This job started out as wonderful and something I enjoyed very much. New upper management came in the picture and turned the place upside down. It was no longer the job I enjoyed. they turned all there 'All Star' team members away. Very sad.
Cons
upper managment
Co-workers were more like family members
It's a great company to work for but there is room for improvement. There are excellent employees that have been there for years and it's difficult for these some individual to get recognized and get promoted.
Pros
Free lunches, fun activities, Healthcare
Cons
short brakes
Nothing but a good experience.
I had a great experience but was ready to move on to better opportunities.
Great commitment to quality service
Working at The Hyatt Regency Miami taught me a lot about quality standards, commitment to customer service and exemplifying excellence. There really was not typical day at work-sometimes I'd be assisting in preparing airline crew manifests and conducting unique check-in experiences.
Pros
Meals and uniforms provided.
Cons
Can't think of any!
Hard working Company
A typical day of work started when I would clock in a few minutes early, walk to the vault room and retrieve my personal bank then proceed to the front desk. Working at the Hyatt Regency, one of the biggest lessons that I learned was to always remain neutral with management. My co-workers were just that.Co-Workers.. The hardest part of my job was having to work with people who were only concerned with themselves, not the guest's or even their work performance. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I got to work with and meet people from around the world.
Pros
the opportunity to work with people from all around the globe, free lunch
Cons
30 min lunch breaks