Hyatt
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Recreation Assistant

Recreation Assistant9 reviews
Hyatt is an amazing company that truly cares about its employees.
Hyatt is an amazing company that truly cares about its employees just as much as it cares about its guests. The opportunity at Hyatt is abundant and the management is accommodating.
Mismanaged
Inexperienced supervisors and unethical HR make the Hyatt a terrible choice for professionals. If you want grief apply now and regret your decision later.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Everything else
fun work environment
this is a face paced and highly interactive job in which you have the ability to get first hand experience in the field of hospitality, This is a great job, especially during the summer. This job allows you to put forth . variety of skill sets,
Horrible place to work
wouldn't work here if I where you!! management was terrible and could care less about their employees. Stay away from Hyatt Coconut plantation!!!!!!!
Hyatt
Some of the days at the Hyatt was a really hot day since I worked outside you had to wear sunscreen. The job was very competitive since people loved fast pace people and I was very young and gave it my all each day in and day out. It was also my first job so I didn't want to do any mistakes. The hardest part was mainly the weather but it was okay as soon as you got use to it. Most enjoyable is just the people I worked with made it feel like a family and I jut felt safe thats why I love working there.
Pros
The people that work there
Cons
Some rude Customers
Super fun, great for working students
This was my first job, and boy did I have a blast. Though I worked late hours, I enjoyed every minute of it. From meeting families from all over the world to getting to spend the majority of my time outside and with children, I couldn't have asked for a better first job.
Pros
Flexible schedule, outdoors, very active
Cons
short breaks, late hours
fun workplace
super fun, team work, great management, job not hard, everything was enjoyable from working the lazy river or the water slide to hosting kids camp, and summertime smores.
Pros
free lunches
Wonderful work place to become a diverse individual.
The job will always keep you on your toes and will never become boring. Always you think creatively while being efficient while doing so. Everyone and anyone has the ability to thrive within the Hyatt community.
Best hotel in Guam
I had worked for the Hyatt Regency Guam for 3 years. It has been a great experience with a great team. Ive had all my trainings and certification here. The benefits was really good too. Which included free meals and a employee break room.
Pros
Work by the beach. Great team and management.
Cons
unifoms