Hyatt
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Room Service Server

Looking forward to doing more business in the future. Employees work together as a team to get the job done. Excellent service and hospitality. The management knows what they are doing and very kind.
Unorganized company management. The managers at every department were selfish, lazy and stupid. They fired over 300 people when the pandemic started. No responsibility in the company.
Pros
non
Cons
no benefit
I am happy working in Hyatt Regency hotel I been working in this hotel almost 10 years, I just want to apply in another company to challenge my ability. I am working as a self checkers it means I have the responsibility to make it sure that the room everything is perfect before I release the room.
I really enjoy my job at the Hyatt. The company and culture are the best I have ever worked for. From the management to the staff the people are friendly, happy and out going. I feel seen, heard and supported by my managers and coworkers. The benefits are appreciated and seemingly excellent. I can’t wait to use vacation days and my free stays.
I worked there for about a year, great fun team, decent management, however when there was a role available for promotion i was suited for i didn't get a response or an interview which i was very disappointed with and i ended up leaving. The HR team leaders response to me questioning this, was "we called you" and i checked my phone and they called me during work hours, all she needed to do was walk up one flight of stairs and tell me i had an interview but no that was too hard.
i worked all of food and beverage depatmenmt from, hostess to chef to server to barista and even a bartender for the pool. the enviroinment is very fast paced.
Best work place in that location.managers was super nice and they has a high work ethic.I worked too many departments on there,that's why learned a lot of culinary techniques
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break
The jaxx restaurant was very fun, The co workers were very helpful and basically took me under their wing and guided me to their level they were like family and i would love to work with them again
The hyatt has really helped me expand so much of the skills ive developed and Socializing with our guest With open oppertunities and the people are fun to work with also willing to give you a hand, they were like family I would love to work in the Hyatt again
Working in this company was a a great experience for me to learn more about how to organise different kind of events in the banqueting department. As I am a non American citizen, I found the staff very helpfull and Warm. Leadership was the key of success of this company because each team member help each other to accomplish the daily task to make sure to be in line with the goal set by the management.
The job is like a book, as much as we can learn a book, we can learn many things, and jobs are as honest as the book, I can improve in life, so to be honest with job and this is the goal of the job....Thanks
Okay I did enjoy working there It was a good experience for what I had a passion in doing Banquet serving has always been a passion of mines I loved it
Pros
Free lunch
It’s a great place to work!! I enjoyed it! Great work environment and wonderful benefits. Would recommend it to anyone. Never had any complaints ! They take very good care of their employees.
Pros
Room comps
i start working as a server then transfer to cashier they close the department totally iWork overnight then move to am shift as a am server then cashier
Pros
free lunch
Cons
15/minuts
-A great place to work if we are looking for new challenge by its ability to provide you all the skills to accomplish your goal and learn to be a leader
this is the best company to work for if it wasn't for my disabled son I would stayed. they work with you and help you when needed, I would recommend this job to everyone.
Pros
hotel disc/ free nights
Overall, the Hyatt in Albuquerque is not the most professional establishment. A typical day at work is either very busy when there is an event being held at the hotel, or not busy at all. The management is on constant rotation which makes it hard to concentrate on work. The managers who have been hired have not seemed to be suitable for the environment. The hardest part of working at the Hyatt is that management is always changing and there are no set "rules" in which the establishment (more so the restaurant) is ran.
Love everything about it.The people, the work atmosphere, and the professionalism. It provides a friendly environment that makes you want to come to work everyday.
A great team to work with. A great and friendly staff. Capable of working around schedules. Able to change your pace due to the busy day so you wont be having to stress out every second.
Pros
friendly
Cons
schedule
Good have a great experience working here. I learn so many skills and I'm still learning. Great place to start working on the career of hospitality management.
I enjoyed working here. I really do love working with the public. I liked doing room service because I got a chance to meet a lot of good people. The pay unfortunately wasn't that good. So that was why I left.