Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

great place to work
team player
i learned how to welcome the guess

how to start first conversation with them

how to present the your self

and the menu

the hardest part in my job is how to make your guess happy and welcome
Pros
great service
Cons
team player
Good to work for
Good working enviroment,i started my carrier from hyatt and associated from last 3 years.
Good property to work for and learnt hospitality and ethics from here and seeking growth for future
Excellent service
Great job, family team & good food
Dicipline, nice boss...the best hotel in jakarta & the best locker for employee

Big locker & there is place for pray invthe locker
good
company is good but i dont like the environment of work place so i quit my job from this casino, but management is good they treat us like a family. the hardest part of this job is night shift need to work till morning.
Felt like you're part of a family
Great place to advance, and succour company to work for, managers were friendly. Proud to have worked for a 4 star resort company,and had good retirement and health benefits
sport music swimming
in Hyatt Regency I working maximum one month.Then I leave this job,because salary is not will good for me.But when I working in there I working a maximum.
nice environment to work in
I enjoy working at my establishment. The workplace is somewhere that I am constantly learning new things in. I am able to build long lasting relationships with my coworkers, which I appreciate. The most enjoyable part about my job is being able to talk to and interact with customers.
Its a job
Hours vary by the outlet in which you work, as doors your pay. Guests will always come first in the hospitality industry, so if you're a "people person" you'll be great.
Love the company
Great company to work for,lots of benefits,space to move up,can stay free at other Hyatt's. Great working atmosphere,like a big family,everyone seems to love their jobs.
Hyatt Residence Club
I absolutely loved working at the Hyatt Residence Club. Loved all of the guests and my coworkers and managers were also great!

I enjoyed every moment working for this company! Great group of people and wonderful guests!!
Productive and Fast Paced
Typical day included giving high quality customer service to guests and providing all guests with an enjoyable dining experience. I learned to prioritize and keep composure even in a fast paced environment. Guests are there to unwind and enjoy themselves and they should always be greeted and extended farewells with a smile.
Great work field
I have enjoyed all the years working with Hyatt. I am thankful for all the knowledge and skills I've gained with them, and thankful for the experience as well.
Very productive and active member earger to learn more
A highly talented personnel and sociable team member, eager to learn and advance ,gaining more experience from the challenging competitive hospitality industry requiring flexible mind approach to work, dealing with complaints and inquiries from all types of people to deliver upscale services that exceeds guests expectation
Fun workplace
I had fun working at Hyatt, so many experiences i have gained,
management was very fare to all the staff

hardest part was working under pressure with less staff on the shift.
Inconsistent
This company has no consistency. The turnover rate for management is so high that nothing ever gets done. At least once a year someone tries to change everything about the F&B department and then leaves half way through. Management seems to care more about climbing the corporate ladder than the employees or guests themselves. Staff is constantly asking for basic things to do their jobs and even that's too much to ask.
Good
Good management I interested work here I m all ways happy with my teem
Good facilities in the staff and all senear is friendly and eanything happened all of together
Diversity of cultures
Great environment to work, very professionals.
All the managers have excellent communication with the employes.

Great attention to the customer services
My beginning....
If you are student and working as part time employee it great. Cuz this way at least you can help to family. I’m thankful this company cuz they take me without any knowledge and try to make one of his employee. And now cuz of this company I’m her in Dubai working one of the best hotel in Dubai.
Everything was good but I want be better
Hyatt Regency was my first place of working. I get more experience and knowledge there. Our team was very helpful, good and humility and fun.I had a good place our team.
Busy, fun work environment
As a lounge waitress I was almost always busy, and loved working in such a beautiful location. Managers were excellent (most of them), but the workplace was extremely competitive.
It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt
Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.
4.3K