Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

Server312 reviews
Worked as a server at hotel bar, good money, nice people. Managers are there to help. Employees are union environment so great pay and benefits but there is no teamwork.
Pros
Employee cafeteria. Free hotel rooms
Cons
No teamwork
Was working in room service area and feel stressful as they were lack of staff before. It is quite chilling to work there sometimes (when is not busy). It was still stressful when there is only one person on shift but crazy phone ordering.
All good about hyatt.They have proper training programme about all area/department.Enough equipment for any event and Good evironment too.Good to learning any skills.
Basically the management decisions are based on favorite people and racist and prejudices on my ethnicity and I have more experiences than all the people I work with and I know 100% more than them when it comes to my city's business and hospitality
Pros
Rooms stays
Cons
Manager
I started there few years ago. I was new to the field amd started learning although some employees can get in your nerves for competition it was A great place to work
Working in Hyatt as a starter to the career was very challenging. It was definitely an enjoyable experience due to the work place and the colleagues. A different experience from what you learn in the hotel mgmt. course and real work in the restaurant. The fast paced environment and the work culture moulds you to be tough and get equipped with the knowledge required to pursue your career in the hospitality sector.
Pros
incentives, knowledge
Cons
long hours of work
I worked for the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for 5 years and I always felt cared for. The benefits are fantastic and the workplace culture was a fun/family environment.
Pros
Free meals in employee cafeteria and great benefits.
work weekends most the time but great place to work and growin, leadership school.. every day is a pleasure to me be a server and help the guest with everything about business concern to this hotel
benefits
Cons
work weekends
This location overlooks Boston Harbor and is near the airport. It has a gorgeous view, and interesting travellers from all over the world. We had many weddings take place there, so you can imagine the energy was very positive. The money was great as well. And I felt very appreciated by the management. The benefits are very good, and HR is very responsive.
Pros
Great benefits, free parking, annual raises, free food in the cafeteria, beautiful sunsets
Cons
When large hotel events migrate to the restaurant/bar it can get chaotic. Also, as an airport hotel, I didn't get to meet many locals. And lastly, most of the guests have been travelling, so they can be crankier than normal.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
I love the work environment, you can learn fast and all my coworkers are helpful and friendly. The hotel is beautiful and the employees areas are comfortable
Working with Hyatt was a really good experience since it was the start of my hotel journey. People are helpful and you learn a lot and also get a chance to explore other options
I really miss those days .. working with your company was so good and really enjoyed.once again I thankyou so much that I was in the part of the team ..
Pros
Stay positive
Cons
Spread the love
Its ok
It's a pleasure to work in Hyatt, very good team I ever got ,

All team members and supervisors are so kind and helpful, coordinating with each other.

Great support from manager.
I was about to finish my probation and due to this covid -19 they removed me from my job ten days were left to complete but badluck but hope to work again if I get a chance
- Great work environment
- Poor management (mostly new recruits or trainee).

- Great co-workers who are always there for support

- Amazing benefits (401K, Stock, Comp rooms and more)
I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyatt.Multi cultural brand.Treatment of the staff was very ,also giving the stuff the opportunity travel and exprience and feel the hyatt touch.
Pros
5 star exprience
Cons
non
I had been almost 2.5 year in this company ,I always feel like it's my another home, so if you want to balance your personal and professional life so you should must joine Hyatt.
Pros
You will be polished as a perfect hotelier.
Cons
Just because of some people we can't blame company.
Good working enviroment,i started my carrier from hyatt and associated from last 3 years.
Good property to work for and learnt hospitality and ethics from here and seeking growth for future
Great job, family team & good food
Dicipline, nice boss...the best hotel in jakarta & the best locker for employee

Big locker & there is place for pray invthe locker
company is good but i dont like the environment of work place so i quit my job from this casino, but management is good they treat us like a family. the hardest part of this job is night shift need to work till morning.
Great place to advance, and succour company to work for, managers were friendly. Proud to have worked for a 4 star resort company,and had good retirement and health benefits