Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

Found 295 reviews matching the search See all 8,750 reviews
Its a job
Server (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL6 January 2020
Hours vary by the outlet in which you work, as doors your pay. Guests will always come first in the hospitality industry, so if you're a "people person" you'll be great.
Love the company
Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL10 December 2019
Great company to work for,lots of benefits,space to move up,can stay free at other Hyatt's. Great working atmosphere,like a big family,everyone seems to love their jobs.
Hyatt Residence Club
Pool Server & Server (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FL7 December 2019
I absolutely loved working at the Hyatt Residence Club. Loved all of the guests and my coworkers and managers were also great!

I enjoyed every moment working for this company! Great group of people and wonderful guests!!
Productive and Fast Paced
Server (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CA6 December 2019
Typical day included giving high quality customer service to guests and providing all guests with an enjoyable dining experience. I learned to prioritize and keep composure even in a fast paced environment. Guests are there to unwind and enjoy themselves and they should always be greeted and extended farewells with a smile.
Great work field
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saipan, MP26 November 2019
I have enjoyed all the years working with Hyatt. I am thankful for all the knowledge and skills I've gained with them, and thankful for the experience as well.
Very productive and active member earger to learn more
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 November 2019
A highly talented personnel and sociable team member, eager to learn and advance ,gaining more experience from the challenging competitive hospitality industry requiring flexible mind approach to work, dealing with complaints and inquiries from all types of people to deliver upscale services that exceeds guests expectation
Fun workplace
Waitress, cashier, supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 November 2019
I had fun working at Hyatt, so many experiences i have gained,
management was very fare to all the staff
hardest part was working under pressure with less staff on the shift.
Inconsistent
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Indian Wells, CA18 November 2019
This company has no consistency. The turnover rate for management is so high that nothing ever gets done. At least once a year someone tries to change everything about the F&B department and then leaves half way through. Management seems to care more about climbing the corporate ladder than the employees or guests themselves. Staff is constantly asking for basic things to do their jobs and even that's too much to ask.
Good
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Dubai6 November 2019
Good management I interested work here I m all ways happy with my teem
Good facilities in the staff and all senear is friendly and eanything happened all of together
Diversity of cultures
Server (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL28 October 2019
Great environment to work, very professionals.
All the managers have excellent communication with the employes.
Great attention to the customer services
My beginning....
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Bishkek, KG17 October 2019
If you are student and working as part time employee it great. Cuz this way at least you can help to family. I’m thankful this company cuz they take me without any knowledge and try to make one of his employee. And now cuz of this company I’m her in Dubai working one of the best hotel in Dubai.
Everything was good but I want be better
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Dushanbe16 October 2019
Hyatt Regency was my first place of working. I get more experience and knowledge there. Our team was very helpful, good and humility and fun.I had a good place our team.
Busy, fun work environment
Lounge Waitress (Former Employee) –  Incline Village, NV14 October 2019
As a lounge waitress I was almost always busy, and loved working in such a beautiful location. Managers were excellent (most of them), but the workplace was extremely competitive.
It is very good company. I wish all the best hyatt
Team Leader, Room Service Waiter (Former Employee) –  Doha12 October 2019
Qatar all so good place to work. Deperent nationality guys i had find. Very nice work there with all nationality. Serving foods and drinks. I got good experience night clubs and finedining, room service i use to work all places. Thanks my lovely team.
hotel
Server (Former Employee) –  rent8 October 2019
Hyatt is a great company but the management is less than tolerable. They make your work life stressfull at least at my location which was I Renton Washington.
Challenging
Waitress (Former Employee) –  New York, NY6 October 2019
It was a place to learn about serving in the metropolitan area. The location was dynamic, a lot of traffic in the restaurant. Unfortunately the manager at the time was difficult
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lack of management
producutive and fun work place with free meal/betifull leasyriver
Server (Current Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FL1 October 2019
beutifull hotel procuctive and fun workplace with lot of opurtunities to grow up in .lovely staf smoke free pacefull relaxing free meal all day lovely management
Pros
free lunch emploees disconts etc
Cons
far from home
Great people, great environment. Questionable management
Server (Former Employee) –  Cedar Creek, TX30 September 2019
Short and simple. great place to work and be. Everyone is friendly. Benefits are great.

Constant new/rotating management leaves nothing accomplished. "Just rough it out till my next job" attitude. Constant budget cutting. money saving, practices leaves a overworked, stressful feeling among staff.
Productive, Fun, Learning
Server (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO6 September 2019
Working in a hotel is one of my dream. I learned that being in a hospitality should have a very very long patience in dealing with the guest. Americans are very nice and kind to work with.
Pros
Free Foods, Big spin
Cons
Working there was an ordinary, yet fun job.
Niji waitstaff (Former Employee) –  Tumon, GU29 August 2019
The routine i always did at Niji was to bus tables and serve drinks. I also wiped the plates and utensils and set it up before the restaurant opens. I learned how to handle customers and how to properly bus tables. My manager was very respectful and professional, she always helped me when I needed help. The hardest part of my job was bussing down tables as fast as I can before the new customers arrived. I enjoy working there because I meet new people all the time.

54.2K