Hyatt
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews for Server

Server308 reviews
team player
i learned how to welcome the guess

how to start first conversation with them

how to present the your self

and the menu

the hardest part in my job is how to make your guess happy and welcome
Pros
great service
Cons
team player
I love the work environment, you can learn fast and all my coworkers are helpful and friendly. The hotel is beautiful and the employees areas are comfortable
Working with Hyatt was a really good experience since it was the start of my hotel journey. People are helpful and you learn a lot and also get a chance to explore other options
I really miss those days .. working with your company was so good and really enjoyed.once again I thankyou so much that I was in the part of the team ..
Pros
Stay positive
Cons
Spread the love
Its ok
It's a pleasure to work in Hyatt, very good team I ever got ,

All team members and supervisors are so kind and helpful, coordinating with each other.

Great support from manager.
I was about to finish my probation and due to this covid -19 they removed me from my job ten days were left to complete but badluck but hope to work again if I get a chance
- Great work environment
- Poor management (mostly new recruits or trainee).

- Great co-workers who are always there for support

- Amazing benefits (401K, Stock, Comp rooms and more)
I love Hyatt ,they gave me growth and knowledge of Hospitity and more. I still want to be part of Hyatt.Multi cultural brand.Treatment of the staff was very ,also giving the stuff the opportunity travel and exprience and feel the hyatt touch.
Pros
5 star exprience
Cons
non
I had been almost 2.5 year in this company ,I always feel like it's my another home, so if you want to balance your personal and professional life so you should must joine Hyatt.
Pros
You will be polished as a perfect hotelier.
Cons
Just because of some people we can't blame company.
Good working enviroment,i started my carrier from hyatt and associated from last 3 years.
Good property to work for and learnt hospitality and ethics from here and seeking growth for future
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
Great job, family team & good food
Dicipline, nice boss...the best hotel in jakarta & the best locker for employee

Big locker & there is place for pray invthe locker
company is good but i dont like the environment of work place so i quit my job from this casino, but management is good they treat us like a family. the hardest part of this job is night shift need to work till morning.
Great place to advance, and succour company to work for, managers were friendly. Proud to have worked for a 4 star resort company,and had good retirement and health benefits
in Hyatt Regency I working maximum one month.Then I leave this job,because salary is not will good for me.But when I working in there I working a maximum.
I enjoy working at my establishment. The workplace is somewhere that I am constantly learning new things in. I am able to build long lasting relationships with my coworkers, which I appreciate. The most enjoyable part about my job is being able to talk to and interact with customers.
Hours vary by the outlet in which you work, as doors your pay. Guests will always come first in the hospitality industry, so if you're a "people person" you'll be great.
Great company to work for,lots of benefits,space to move up,can stay free at other Hyatt's. Great working atmosphere,like a big family,everyone seems to love their jobs.
I absolutely loved working at the Hyatt Residence Club. Loved all of the guests and my coworkers and managers were also great!

I enjoyed every moment working for this company! Great group of people and wonderful guests!!
Typical day included giving high quality customer service to guests and providing all guests with an enjoyable dining experience. I learned to prioritize and keep composure even in a fast paced environment. Guests are there to unwind and enjoy themselves and they should always be greeted and extended farewells with a smile.
I have enjoyed all the years working with Hyatt. I am thankful for all the knowledge and skills I've gained with them, and thankful for the experience as well.
A highly talented personnel and sociable team member, eager to learn and advance ,gaining more experience from the challenging competitive hospitality industry requiring flexible mind approach to work, dealing with complaints and inquiries from all types of people to deliver upscale services that exceeds guests expectation
4.5K