Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

Beautiful place to work at
Garde Manager Chef (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA15 January 2020
Days of work at the Grand Hyatt where long hours 10 o 12 hours, but they seem to go faster because I had a great team to work with and make my day go very smooth and fun, management was very supportive and helpful and anything that I needed they were there to help me .culture at the Hyatt is to give the best experience possible to their customers and also their employees , The hardest part of the job for me was going from a small resort and Lost Pines Bastrop Texas to the second largest hotel in the Hyatt I had to really get some cardio going every day walking from one kitchen to another . The most enjoyable part of this job was living in San Diego and working at the grand Hyatt it’s a beautiful facility the people are Streamley friendly and learning new cuisine because people in California eat way different than in Texas .
Pros
Free lunch, employees appreciation days
Cons

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

Not a bad company depending on where you go.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, IL23 February 2020
They can do better with pay. GM plays small role besides giving orders. They need to be train better to interact with staff more effectively. Hiring practices are amateur.
Great center for learning
An excellent place to work , and a great center for learning along with fun. Management well organised. New challenging areas are given.Training and coaching provided. All work ethics followed

54.2K