Hyatt

Hyatt Employee Review

It wasn't what I thought it would be.
Houseman/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA13 January 2020
The saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all. I'll stay silent. Thank them for the job opportunity though. To be honest EVERY business needs to work on finding the good workers versus the non, lazy workers. Managers know they have these type of workers but choose to keep them to save money or less paper work. I have no idea what it is, but I can go on for days.

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

Strong workforce, weak leadership
Worst leadership group I have ever worked for. Most associates know and excel in their assigned duties. Recognition from most of the leadership group is purely "lip service". It was the first time in 44 years of employment history that I found I could not work with someone. A person with the responsibility for an entire department should have some moral compass.
It’s just okay
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Guam, MO26 February 2020
Nothing really special. Definitely a laid back place to work but sometimes it gets too laid back. Benefits for full time employees. Fast advancement for a job. Management loves to cut hours even if operation is busy.

54.3K