Hyatt Employee Review

Do not work here.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  1000 Riverchase Galleria5 December 2019
When I started at the Hyatt regency Birmingham, the management staff made me think that this job would be the best job/career of my life. Understandably they have to sell me the job to make me think that but, I received no training. My manager quit 3 months after I was hired and I still received no training. This job was not family/kid friendly. The job basically made it seem like your family was not a priority. The pay was not enough to live on unless your worked over 40 hours a week and even then it wasn’t enough. Management talked to you with so much disrespect it’s like they were not in the hospitality business. The front desk hardly knew what they were doing and telling guest incorrect information. I would never recommend the Hyatt even if it was the last job on earth.

Other Hyatt Employee Reviews

Manager (Former Employee) –  Muscat17 January 2020
Owners get involve in the hotel a lot. Makes the day to day tasks hard to complete and the goal is not achievable.
Learned a lot from the hotel and from my own mistakes.
Can be fun depending on who is working that day.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA16 January 2020
Hyatt is a pretty good company with benefits, including discounted or free lodging in other Hyatt’s. Pay is just average and most employees in the Southern California area have to work second jobs to make it. Pay could be much better. Big variances between line staff and managers.

54.2K