Worldwide, no prejudice about anything, good treatment by the human resources and good transportation
Good team membership.
Future oriented - the company recognizes the need for change.
Organizational culture is one of the great things in IBM, you can really rely with everything on your teamleader. At least that was my experience, in the end it's all about people.
- How are the working hours at IBM?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at IBM?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at IBM?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at IBM? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- Does IBM require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does IBM do and how…3 people answered
- What is the IBM employee discount?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at IBM?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at IBM? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at IBM?One person answered
- If you were to leave IBM, what would be the reason?One person answered