Formal business attire.
Dress in a manner that is professionally appropriate to the position for which you are applying. ...should wear a suit to interviews. ...
Your suit should be comfortable and fit you well so that you look and act your best. ...Avoid loud colors and flashy ties.
Clothing should be neat, clean, and pressed.
I would say wear formal to be safe.
Suit with shirt and tie is appropriate.
- How are the working hours at IBM?5 people answered
- Does IBM require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does IBM do and how…4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IBM?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at IBM?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at IBM? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What is the IBM employee discount?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at IBM?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at IBM?One person answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at IBM? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at IBM? What are the steps along the way?One person answered