IBM Employee Review

Aprendizaje

16 May 2018
Aprendizaje de trabajo en cadena con muchísimos departamentos.
13 November 2020
Order picker and packer (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
I loved it here. I loved the different cultures I worked with and I just in general loved the overall company environment. I got along with everyone and found my manager very easy to talk to and learn from.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours but worth the pay check.
28 June 2020
Incident Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Management is great , its a great workplace to work at. You have good chances to advance and have a great career if you show that you would like to progress.
18 June 2020
Global Risk and Compliance Officer (Team Lead) (Former Employee) - Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15
Really enjoyable place to work with great career opportunities available to progress your career. Great place to meet people as the Service Desk included people from many Countries and Cultures. I was responsible for over 475 accounts covering EMEA ,Benelux. DACH. UKI. India and Malaysia ensuring each account was Compliant to IBM/GDPR requirements and assisting where necessary account owners on how to carry out correct procedures to ensure correct practices were followed in line with these requirements. Quite often this included updates to current Contracts, also for transfers outside of EU required completion of Model Clause Agreement (EU MCA) which is a requirement of the EU. Sine the introduction of GDPR in may 2018 a new document (Data Privacy Addendum) DPA is required displaying all the agreed Sub Processors of Data and my role also included checking to make sure such was in place and taking the necessary action to ensure same was completed if required.
Pros
Work from home available
Cons
Cannot think of anything