IBM Employee Review

Once a reputable company to work for, not anymore

20 April 2018
When I started working in IBM, back in 1999, I felt privileged and honored. After 18 years, I watched the company diminished its values on the employees and started treating them like numbers. I became complacent after the 6th year working at IBM. I was passed over for team lead positions, several times and moved around in different accounts involuntary. My last two years became a nightmare because I had an incompetent manager who simply micromanaged the team provoking them to quit. My overall feeling for the company is basically bittersweet.
24 February 2020
Same role
Senior Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) - Dublin 4
Interesting work environment in a bank based in Dublin city centre. Answerable to both bank staff, IBM staff and Manpower staff (who have since been replaced another company since I left). I enjoyed working there but the team I was in were very slow, not well experienced and there was a lot of confusion of allocation of tickets on system.
13 November 2020
Order picker and packer (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
I loved it here. I loved the different cultures I worked with and I just in general loved the overall company environment. I got along with everyone and found my manager very easy to talk to and learn from.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours but worth the pay check.
28 June 2020
Incident Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Management is great , its a great workplace to work at. You have good chances to advance and have a great career if you show that you would like to progress.