IBM Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 27,709 reviews
Nice canteen
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin20 August 2016
clean place, nice canteen, only work there via recruitment agency, good place to work, small salary , good for first job, nice team leader , cheap ht food in the canteen.
Good workplace
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Damastown, County Dublin8 March 2016
Enjoyed working there although sometimes the hours weren't great.
Hardest part of the job was finding the boxes that you needed to quality check!
Fun work place
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 September 2015
I was working the for a few months.
The most enjoyable part of job was the contact with the computer hardware.
My co-workers were nice.
A good place of work and my co-workers were great to work with
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Damastown Clonee4 February 2013
From day 1 of working at IBM I got on great with all the team I was placed with, my manager and team leads were great to work with and I never felt out of place, my day of work was come in go to my workstation and start assembling server systems, I then progressed to helping the head trainer train in new staff and began working closely with the team leads, The most important thing I learned in my time in IBM was that to work together as a team not only made production efficient but most importantly a happy team of workers and I have to say the team I worked with were happy even when an issue arised between team members we always managed to resolve it quickly and professionally. I would say the hardest part of the job was maintaining a good work team because without a good work team everything else just wont run well and problems arise that do not need to arise. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a great team and the managers and team leads acknowledgement to the dedication and commitment to the team so all in all the greatest enjoyment was knowing and feeling achievement of a great team of which high quality production wouldn't have been possible.
Pros
encouragement and acknowledgement of dedication and commitment
Cons
uncooperative members of staff.