IBM Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

The hours are great as I was allowed do shift work with helped me combine work and home life. Salary was on par and above in some areas I would go back one day.
In IBM you are given the freedom to think outside the box and managers generally give lots of support..There is a friendly relaxed culture in the company and you are encouraged to learn new items annually . IBM treat people very well.
clean place, nice canteen, only work there via recruitment agency, good place to work, small salary , good for first job, nice team leader , cheap ht food in the canteen.
Enjoyed working there although sometimes the hours weren't great. Hardest part of the job was finding the boxes that you needed to quality check!
I was working the for a few months. The most enjoyable part of job was the contact with the computer hardware. My co-workers were nice.
From day 1 of working at IBM I got on great with all the team I was placed with, my manager and team leads were great to work with and I never felt out of place, my day of work was come in go to my workstation and start assembling server systems, I then progressed to helping the head trainer train in new staff and began working closely with the team leads, The most important thing I learned in my time in IBM was that to work together as a team not only made production efficient but most importantly a happy team of workers and I have to say the team I worked with were happy even when an issue arised between team members we always managed to resolve it quickly and professionally. I would say the hardest part of the job was maintaining a good work team because without a good work team everything else just wont run well and problems arise that do not need to arise. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a great team and the managers and team leads acknowledgement to the dedication and commitment to the team so all in all the greatest enjoyment was knowing and feeling achievement of a great team of which high quality production wouldn't have been possible.
Pros
encouragement and acknowledgement of dedication and commitment
Cons
uncooperative members of staff.
  1. Associate General Counsel