IBM Management reviews

Management is great , its a great workplace to work at. You have good chances to advance and have a great career if you show that you would like to progress.
A typical day at work is like normal day in every working place except for the flexibility and opportunity to learn new technologies. The management is well organised and efficient while my team members are very helpful. I had never noticed any part of my job to be very hard except when considering some new tasks as challenges that require quick resolution while the most enjoyable part is when resolving complex issues that make customers happy or improve the way we work.
Okres,w którym byłem zatrudniony w firmie IBM wspominam bardzo miło.Każdy dzień dawał możliwość rozwoju i wdrażania się w życie firmy. Czas pracy wynosił 8h,każdemu przysługiwały zdaje się dwie przerwy,w tym jedna dłuższa na lunch.Co do kadry zarządzającej to nie mogę powiedzieć złego słowa,bo zarówno supervisor jak i menager zawsze slużyli pomocą.Generalnie ludzie,z którymi miałem przyjemność tam pracować byli zawsze miło i przychylnie nastawieni.Najciekawszy jest fakt że w każdym dziale pracowali ludzie z różnych miejsc świata i potrafiliśmy świetnie ze sobą współpracować .Największym minusem była trudność w uzyskaniu stałego zatrudnienia.
Pros
wynagrodzenie, atmosfera, pakiety socjalne
Cons
kontrakty przez posredników
Le management est trop distants des employés, aucune culture d'entreprise
IT global support Incident analyst Management support IBMemers specialist
I work for the General Manager of SO Delivery EMEA - he is the leader of a 29,000 employees. My daily tasks include setting up high profile meetings, complex travel and expenses. Dealing with Executive Customers and Senior IBM personnel. Full details on my Curriculum Vitae.
Pros
Every day is very different
Cons
I live in Mullingar and I have the chance to work from home one day a week.
Valoracion muy positiva en mi estancia en IBM. Te permite conocer a gente de digerentes nacionalidades y aprender de todos ellos, ya que son compañerons muy especializados en ventas, intento sacar tanto lo mejor de mi como de ellos para aprender al máximo.
I am Project Manager at IBM and I am working in strategic outsourcing deal. I am working in a board review team and supporting the country on reviewing the technical solution, economy solution and compliance. My daily work is based on conferences calls, board review meeting, support the team on the certification process etc. Over the past eleven years I have gained experience in international roles such as sales, sales team leader, operations compliance management and internal audit management. I therefore learned a lot and for this reason I am grateful to IBM. Also I like to work in an international environment where I have the opportunity everyday to work with people from different country. I also learned a lot from my co-workers. The hardest part of my work is too work very hard and don't get the contract signed. I enjoy the business travel, meet new people.
a typical day at work: Maximo implementation relevant issues & task what you learned: focus on client satisfaction management: good your co-workers: good
Expérience très enrichissante au sein d'une équipe internationale. J'ai pu améliorer mon anglais, apprendre énormément sur le fonctionnement d'une entreprise et développer mes compétences.
Working in IBM was an enjoyable experience, but more importantly it was a company where every day was different and there were always opportunities to learn new skills. I worked in many different areas within the company and experienced many different styles of management through the variety of managers for whom I worked. Each manager had different goals and targets and it was always a challenge to adapt to the managers' style and to adjust and fit in with his existing team in a timely and efficient manner.The most difficult part of my job in the time I worked there was when I was managing Customer Complaints for all IBM Customers. During this time there was a worldwide issue which affected a large number of our largest customers. This time was so hectic and each customer had similar problems but each had slightly different issues. I was working 12/14 hour days as I was dealing with resolution teams all over Europe and the USA which meant I had to be available for conference calls from 9am to 9pm to cover all countries. This was stressful as the issues being experienced were extremely urgent and had to be resolved as soon as possible and with guaranteed solutions. That being said, I was extremely satisfied to have managed the resolution of the issues being experience by my customers in a timely manner, and to the satisfaction of my customers.The most enjoyable part of my job was the variety of different people I dealt with on a daily basis. Sometimes I worked as part of a team which was very rewarding and taught me even more about the importance of teamwork as I this was the - more...
Pros
i gained invaluable experience in many areas in particular in mediation, conflict resolution, in house training and teaching, and the ability to work as part of a team.
Cons
very long hours sometimes necessary, no canteen facilities, no parking facilities