IBM Employee Review

Proffesional workplace with lots of opportunities to learn
Marketing and digital sales specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 July 2019
I worked in IBM Digital Sales center in Dublin . They have very promising innovations and a bunch of very talented employees, however the complexity of the business model sometimes makes it hard to leverage these benefits.

Some part of the workforce is very reluctant to change which slow down innovation and improvement in proccesses. Hard to get hold of the right focal person to solve specific issues, and some employees are quite reluctant to help.

Regardless in my time in IBM Dublin I gained some highly valuable experiences and skills and were able to attend training for any business component or skills of my chosing. Overall a very valuable experience for my career.

Digital sales is (for better or worse) very seperated from the rest of the campus, with les benefits in terms of WFH and workers benefits. However they have a great environment in terms of a good employee program where you can volunteer to get involved in different project.
Pros
Opportunities to learn, good employee program
Cons
No extra benefits (not even free coffee), very complex business model, Management disagreements slow down innovation and processes

Other IBM Employee Reviews

Very good 👍
High End Server Manufacturing Test Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin12 November 2019
Flexibility, work life balance, education & oversea support. Huge opportunity to work with the company. Good team and managers encouraging for new career paths.
Stressful
Disputes Resolution Manager (Former Employee) –  IE6 November 2019
Very stressfull
IBM has more of a focus on meetings to discuss projects as opposed to discussing employee challanges

A regimental management regime.
I would not advise joining

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59.3K