IBM Employee Review

ORDER MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 June 2019
I was hired to the bench but was told there was a client for me. Straight off they were expecting me to find my own client when I'd just got the job. The job search portal and being reduced from a strong niche consultant to a 'maybe support at best' was extremely disheartening and my team dissolved within a month of my hire.

On the positive side, they were extremely good at dealing with my disability. Good people work here, I was just in an unlucky position I think. They are a good enough company that I would consider working there again if we can sort through why things didn't work out.

Other IBM Employee Reviews

Produktiv och stimulerande arbetsmiljö
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  County Dublin15 November 2019
Fantastiskt företag, stort med mycket arbetsrutiner. Men ordning på allt och bra betalt om man jobbar på bra. Massor av möjligheter att vidare utbilda sig i företaget.
Trivdes mycket bra.
Pros
Förmåner, bra provision och bonus modell mead val av aktier i företaget eller pensionsinsättningar.
Cons
Mycket rutiner att följa, men det gav också ordning och säkerställde att kunderna fick de de skulle ha.
flexible, friendly
Technical Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 November 2019
Lovely atmosphere, friendly, comfortable. I enjoyed going in every day, loved my team and enjoyed the work. I learned lots while there and worked hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59.3K