IBM Employee Review

Productive and fun working

20 November 2019
It was a great experience of lifetime to work in a multi-national company. The team I was working with was great and had a lot of exposure to processes and products.
14 February 2015
Same role
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work is like normal day in every working place except for the flexibility and opportunity to learn new technologies.

The management is well organised and efficient while my team members are very helpful. I had never noticed any part of my job to be very hard except when considering some new tasks as challenges that require quick resolution while the most enjoyable part is when resolving complex issues that make customers happy or improve the way we work.
28 June 2020
Incident Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
Management is great , its a great workplace to work at.
You have good chances to advance and have a great career if you show that you would like to progress.
18 June 2020
Global Risk and Compliance Officer (Team Lead) (Former Employee) - Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15
Really enjoyable place to work with great career opportunities available to progress your career. Great place to meet people as the Service Desk included people from many Countries and Cultures.

I was responsible for over 475 accounts covering EMEA ,Benelux. DACH. UKI. India and Malaysia ensuring each account was Compliant to IBM/GDPR requirements and assisting where necessary account owners on how to carry out correct procedures to ensure correct practices were followed in line with these requirements.

Quite often this included updates to current Contracts, also for transfers outside of EU required completion of Model Clause Agreement (EU MCA) which is a requirement of the EU.

Sine the introduction of GDPR in may 2018 a new document (Data Privacy Addendum) DPA is required displaying all the agreed Sub Processors of Data and my role also included checking to make sure such was in place and taking the necessary action to ensure same was completed if required.
Pros
Work from home available
Cons
Cannot think of anything