IBM Employee Review

Good place lots of benefits awfull enviroment

8 August 2019
The training was good, the colleagues where nice people but the facility was the worst, the computer were old like 2000 or older, the AC was in the floor day at work was helping out customers with IT related issues. learned how it is to have a real job culture was good hardest part of the job was hearing people and what they said because of the bad sound of bad headsets. most enjoyable parts of people I worked with.
2.0Job security/advancement
13 November 2020
Order picker and packer (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
I loved it here. I loved the different cultures I worked with and I just in general loved the overall company environment. I got along with everyone and found my manager very easy to talk to and learn from.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours but worth the pay check.
4 June 2020
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
Its an organization with many resources to learn from and to work with. Please is from many places and nationalities what makes it really enjoyable to work.
21 May 2020
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
HR were terrible to deal with, with exception of one person who was genuine and left before me due to terrible conditions. Treated like a second class behing actual IBM staff. Didnt receive any benefits. Was like torture to work there, pay was nowhere near enough and management only cared about the stats they needed not the staff
  1. Good place lots of benefits awfull enviroment