IBM Employee Reviews

Management is great , its a great workplace to work at. You have good chances to advance and have a great career if you show that you would like to progress.
Very positive memories and good opportunity to grow your career in multiple locations and business units within the organization.. Be patient and get a good mentor who can guide you through the challenges ahead
Pros
work life balance
Cons
hard to get a promotion
great work life balance good benefits - health insurance/pension relaxed environment opportunities for training great people good location car parking
You will learn a lot about the corporate culture and how other IT companies basically copy and pasting them but IBM still remain a high investor-driven organization losing his value internally.
Big Blue is the oldest IT Company in the world. It was for many years the greatest Company in the world, to work for. This has changed somewhat but it is still a very good employer. There is room to advance and remuneration is always competitive.
It was a great experience of lifetime to work in a multi-national company. The team I was working with was great and had a lot of exposure to processes and products.
As this is a hospital environment, there are ample opportunity ahead to sharpen the port troubleshooting knowledge and experience. Learnt several troubleshooting method depending on the types of error. Mostly through trial and error process. At times, may need to communicate with client to further understand their requirement to resolve this issues. Take on added assignment given by the senior Engineer.
Pros
Ample learning opportunity
Cons
Na
Fantastiskt företag, stort med mycket arbetsrutiner. Men ordning på allt och bra betalt om man jobbar på bra. Massor av möjligheter att vidare utbilda sig i företaget. Trivdes mycket bra.
Pros
Förmåner, bra provision och bonus modell mead val av aktier i företaget eller pensionsinsättningar.
Cons
Mycket rutiner att följa, men det gav också ordning och säkerställde att kunderna fick de de skulle ha.
Lovely atmosphere, friendly, comfortable. I enjoyed going in every day, loved my team and enjoyed the work. I learned lots while there and worked hard.
Flexibility, work life balance, education & oversea support. Huge opportunity to work with the company. Good team and managers encouraging for new career paths.
Very stressfull IBM has more of a focus on meetings to discuss projects as opposed to discussing employee challanges A regimental management regime. I would not advise joining
Environnement de travail agreable dans un entreprise leader. Possibilites d'evolution interessantes.
A typical day at IBM, at my role, can range from a quiet start with the tasks aligned to enable us to provide the expected support to a fast paced, last minute engagement and dead line which enriches the routine and outcome ahead. Therefore, engagement with the Hiring Managers and staff is of paramount importance and this makes every step enjoyable as we unite to get things done and overcome any obstacle.
Good place to start your career. Extremely good work/life balance. The benefits are health insurance and pension. The salary is generally below the average.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
Salary
The workplace has a very lively environment. If you do work here, you will greatly enjoy collaborating with your colleagues. The pay could be better though.
Hard working culture with a strong focus on client satisfaction while also ensuring that there is a reasonable return for the shareholder. Good opportunities to work on multiple clients in different industries. Work Life balance can be a challenge on bid activity or coming up to quarter ends depending on the specifics of the role.
Great variety of jobs to be exposed to. Perhaps processes could be simplified. The Digital Sales organization is a great place to work - friendly multicultural environment
Great exposure to new emerging technologies. Working with the IBM research team allows for patents to be created which are rewarded in the company. IBM has a great work life balance.
Worked for Manpower at IBM, the work was simple and straight forward. The working conditions where average and no real benefits. Colleagues where nice enough
The hours are great as I was allowed do shift work with helped me combine work and home life. Salary was on par and above in some areas I would go back one day.
IBM was a great place to work. I met great people there. I worked in different roles including the Systems Administration of the tester platforms in the Microelectronics Division. Platforms include Unix,Linux,DB2 VMS, OS2, DOS and IBM specific tester platforms. I also worked as support engineer on IBM cloud and on Prem applications such Digital Experience and Order Management.
  1. Employee reviews