IKEA Employee Review

Good for a short term job. Environment is too toxic for a long term career. Very positive workforce full of nice people. Management are very entitled

11 December 2019
Wage seems good at first but staff are over worked. The money is not worth the stress this job causes most people. The main reason people stay in IKEA is because the workforce is so large (650) so you are bound to make a group of really close friends. Unfortunately that is the only positive that sticks out in my mind for Ikea. I was there for 7 years, a lot of people leave after 2. Management does not use the internal interview process fairly so good luck moving up in the company unless you are friends with the right managers or you are sleeping with one if them.
Most people start off on a 20 hour contract, they will stretch that across 5 days mostly evenings and weekends

If you are looking for a career with opportunities and options avoid IKEA.
1 October 2020
Commercial IKEA SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Dublin
Secure and fun place to work.
Good work life balance lots of benefits.

Good place for development

Fair treatment

Strongly recommended place. to work
Pros
free lunches
2 September 2020
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Fantastic, I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good work environment. The food is also one of the best things about working there. Great for students too.
19 February 2020
Co-worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
The worst company in Dublin even they do not provided uniforms we use old ones from the staff left I do not suggest any friend to work in this company