IKEA Employee Review

productive

9 February 2017
In IKEA we always have to be in early and always work to meet our delay target. the people I worked with were very helpful and easy to work with.
Pros
free lunch
2 April 2017
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dublin
My work day starts at 8 am most days, so i have to be there by 7am. I worked In the Kitchen show rooms section in IKEA bally-mun Dublin located on the second floor. Work place culture was fast and rapid, the hardest part of the job is 310's and 390's while serving the customer at almost the same time. The atmosphere was great and relaxed, all required facilities where there, and the most amazing thing about the job was the low staff cost cafeteria that was always less that 3 euros to eat a comfortable meal. As a sale assistant, i handled customer introductions about various products and eased there shopping experience, in addition coupled with regular rounds of the shop floor to make sure everything is to standard .
Pros
Free lunch and cheap lunch!
Cons
Min minuites
19 February 2020
Same location
Co-worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
The worst company in Dublin even they do not provided uniforms we use old ones from the staff left I do not suggest any friend to work in this company
6 January 2020
Same location
Kitchen Designer/Planner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Fast-paced, Stressful at times. Lot to learn depending on what department you are working. Crazy working hours. limited holidays, get good employee discount.