IKEA
Information from IKEA:

IKEA Employee Reviews for Co-Worker

Co-Worker3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
It was a great place to work a few years ago but when I was working there, there was just not enough staff. Everyone was feeling the extra workload and it can be stressful. On the bright side the co-workers are really friendly and look out for each other. And I heard IKEA Dublin are hiring a lot of staff soon, if so then it has the potential to be a great place to work again:)
Pros
Great co-workers, penshion scheme, cheap/free lunches, pay
Cons
under staffed, can be really fast-pace enviroment
Cult environment, horrible place to work. Constant pressure and demands to meet targets from management while they sit in the canteen or swan about chatting, most of them not qualified to do the job at hand.
Over worked and under paid while constantly being told it's a great place to work.
A typical day at work for me in IKEA would be to go in, check my floor plan as I was allocated in a different area each day, go to my assigned area and keep it clean and tidy. Make it presentable for the customers, engage with the customers surrounding me and then I would go onto the tills. In IKEA I learned the value of working as part of a team and how a job can be easier done when working with your co-workers. My co-workers in IKEA were extremely friendly and hard working and they helped me out during my time there. I don't believe there was any hard parts about the job because if there ever was anything difficult there was always someone on had to help you. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working hard but feeling as though you were doing it with your friends, not colleagues.
Pros
Cheap lunches, great atmosphere, great people.
Cons
long hours.