Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from IKEA:

IKEA Employee Reviews for Inventory Specialist

Inventory Specialist5 reviews
Very good benefits and very helpful people. A joy to work for.
For a person who takes responsibility, the sky is the limit, if there is an initiative there are rewards.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Cannot think of one.
At Ikea i start my shift at 5a.m. I conduct inventory at 5a.m and close out inventory before store opening. I have learned a lot about computer systems and co-worker tendencies. Management has a very hard time following up and being well informed about other departments within the store. Ikea has an okay work culture, some co-workers in it for the haul, while others just seem to be a body to complete a task. Waking up at 4a.m would have to be the toughest part of the job and dealing with co-workers who do not care to understand work flows and job responsibilities. I enjoy helping everyone around the store, I get to see, learn, and meet partners throughout the store, also educating them on my typical workday.
Pros
Co-worker meals, free coffee, discount, benefits, 401k.
Cons
Management, work culture.
I worked all over the store, and loved each team I worked with. What really shaped my final opinion, though, was the experience I had with each manager (not just my own). The great managers bred loyalty and respect. The bad managers caused too many employees and too many dollars to walk out the doors. I still recommend working for IKEA, as the company is phenomenal, and the relationships built feel like family. Every location will vary in its offered experience. My experience was mixed, but I still think IKEA was one of the best companies I've worked with.
Pros
Health benefits, 401(k), lived values, camaraderie, employee meals
Cons
Unqualified management, lack of holding people accountable, low raises
I go in at 3am work until i'm finish with stocking the store sometimes
I work untill1 pm then do trash learn how to stock a store with maps over the 10 yrs their really can't talk about the management really good cause they are only talk to you if you are in their circle of friends my coworkers are ok the hardest part of the job is going up and over the standards to try and get a higher job the best part of the job is the benefits and Vacation that we get I just want a career that looks at their coworkers that work hard and that I can move up at and retire for then with promise and
benefits
Cons
never can get a promotion
IKEA is a very upbeat place to work, from the co workers to the customers, there is nonstop movement and action in that company. once there is a good store manager, and a good upper management team, co workers will be happy and do their jobs efficiently. time management is everything in IKEA logistics. they have good benefits for both part time and full time associates including tuition assistance.
benefits
Cons
politics depending on management