IKEA Employee Review
My work day starts at 8 am most days, so i have to be there by 7am. I worked In the Kitchen show rooms section in IKEA bally-mun Dublin located on the second floor. Work place culture was fast and rapid, the hardest part of the job is 310's and 390's while serving the customer at almost the same time. The atmosphere was great and relaxed, all required facilities where there, and the most amazing thing about the job was the low staff cost cafeteria that was always less that 3 euros to eat a comfortable meal. As a sale assistant, i handled customer introductions about various products and eased there shopping experience, in addition coupled with regular rounds of the shop floor to make sure everything is to standard .
Free lunch and cheap lunch!
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 8,027 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about IKEA
- What should you wear to an interview at IKEA?4 people answered
- Does IKEA require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does IKEA do and h…2 people answered
- How to get jobs in Ikea2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at IKEA?2 people answered
- What is the IKEA employee discount?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at IKEA?2 people answered
- Where do the managers come from and what is their educational level? Are they promoted from within?One person answered
- Does IKEA provide contracts to support your family life?
- Whats the hourly rates for kitchen fitter >?per units or hourly ?
- How old do you have to be
See all questions and answers
IKEA Reviews by Job Title