IKEA Employee Review

Fast-paced
Kitchen Designer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 January 2020
Fast-paced, Stressful at times. Lot to learn depending on what department you are working. Crazy working hours. limited holidays, get good employee discount.

Other IKEA Employee Reviews

Bad
Co-worker (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2020
The worst company in Dublin even they do not provided uniforms we use old ones from the staff left I do not suggest any friend to work in this company
Good for a short term job. Environment is too toxic for a long term career. Very positive workforce full of nice people. Management are very entitled
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 December 2019
Wage seems good at first but staff are over worked. The money is not worth the stress this job causes most people. The main reason people stay in IKEA is because the workforce is so large (650) so you are bound to make a group of really close friends. Unfortunately that is the only positive that sticks out in my mind for Ikea. I was there for 7 years, a lot of people leave after 2. Management does not use the internal interview process fairly so good luck moving up in the company unless you are friends with the right managers or you are sleeping with one if them.
Most people start off on a 20 hour contract, they will stretch that across 5 days mostly evenings and weekends
If you are looking for a career with opportunities and options avoid IKEA.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKEA. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K