IKEA Employee Review

Productive, fun, busy, fast

2 April 2017
My work day starts at 8 am most days, so i have to be there by 7am. I worked In the Kitchen show rooms section in IKEA bally-mun Dublin located on the second floor. Work place culture was fast and rapid, the hardest part of the job is 310's and 390's while serving the customer at almost the same time. The atmosphere was great and relaxed, all required facilities where there, and the most amazing thing about the job was the low staff cost cafeteria that was always less that 3 euros to eat a comfortable meal. As a sale assistant, i handled customer introductions about various products and eased there shopping experience, in addition coupled with regular rounds of the shop floor to make sure everything is to standard .
Pros
Free lunch and cheap lunch!
Cons
Min minuites
9 February 2017
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dublin
In IKEA we always have to be in early and always work to meet our delay target. the people I worked with were very helpful and easy to work with.
Pros
free lunch
1 October 2020
Same location
Commercial IKEA SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Dublin
Secure and fun place to work.Good work life balance lots of benefits.Good place for development Fair treatment Strongly recommended place. to work
Pros
free lunches
2 September 2020
Same location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Fantastic, I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good work environment. The food is also one of the best things about working there. Great for students too.