ILC Dover

ILC Dover Employee Reviews

Stay well clear of this company its so corrupt its not even funny! Under qualified managment blagging their way to the top.No proper training system what so ever.Dont waste your time. Much better people and oppertunities around.
Pros
Cons
The job is easy enough. Very clean environment. No heavy lifting. Work requires a level of intelligence and detail. If you don’t have that don’t apply! The management is very helpful and understanding. Work life balance is great. Opportunities for advancement are available.
After a lengthy hiring process with some bumps I couldn't believe my eyes what I see. Most stupid manufacturing job that's out there. Low pay, no canteen and you use your own free time for breaks, so you don't work 8 hours a day but 8:45 instead. The job itself is really stupid. What a monumental waste of time.
Pros
Cons
Work is easy. Co-workers are great. Management can't manage. Zero respect for employees unless you kiss the right bum Horrible work environment.
Great colleges and easy place to work besides management using bulling tactics against contracted staff, intimidation at its finest. wouldnt recommend
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ILC Dover?