Imagine Communications Group

Imagine Communications Group Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Nice place to work and I recommend for someone work here.
I have had new experience every day with my college.

I improve my skills in different technologies.
Working with imagine was the worst job i have ever had, there was too many bosses, too much micro management. Sending location every hour onto a whatsapp group. No job security. Call you to dublin and sack you on the spot. Living 4hrs from your destination and a different team working in your home area a complete sham of a company, and there service is a joke and way too expensive and it doesnt even deliver.
Unbalanced task dispersion across the entire company. There are far too many incompetent people working here who have perfected the art of looking busy, most of whom have been promoted to some form of management. Meanwhile the major operations fall on the shoulders of the few extremely capable members of staff, who get very little thanks and appreciation. The lack of structure is painted as an opportunity to "get great exposure to the functions of a business on all levels", but in reality that means everything will be done last minute and processes can change at the drop of a hat. Constant jokes made among staff about "raising issues to HR", as there are constant daily HR infractions and no HR department.
In need of a serious cleaning of house. A team is only as strong as it's weakest link, and every department has a weak link.
Pros
A few good eggs
Cons
Mostly incompetent people working here, and no opportunity for career progression. Management is a mixed bag.
Very good family run company, Apply from within, Good commission structure are very flexible in relation work hours. Would recommend to anybody gave me a chance with no sales experience and I am very grateful for that.
Pros
Commission
Cons
no bonus's
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imagine Communications Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7