IMPERIAL HOTEL

IMPERIAL HOTEL Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork3 reviews
After working in the imperial I've come to appreciate the capability individuals can have at work. How much a difference people can make when they are committed to working together for a common goal.

While it was not gainful employment where i would be willing to found a career upon it did give me the experience of a demanding workplace. Both physically and in terms of organizational skills. Managing work in a timely fashion often times under pressure but being motivated to accomplish the task to help the co-workers around me.

By far the most enjoyable aspect there was the relationships developed with co-workers. Often times with many people working hard it can create a team atmosphere. Where people feel delighted to be able to help one another.
Pros
Free dinner for staff, Staff discount on taxi's home.
Cons
Ad-hoc hours, variable workloads.
Loved working at the imperial. You mistake of my life leaving as is was a job I truly loved. Always sorry never carry on to get my qualifications. Fantastic staff and great place to work. Have always missed it
average hours, monotones work, poor management, company is good but varies over time due to high labour turn over. very poor over all
Pros
free lunch
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IMPERIAL HOTEL?