Indaver Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Poor management
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Ireland9 November 2019
Management rely on staff to do the manager’s job and hide behind this knowledge. HR just a tick box department and not supportive of staff - just for managers. Yearly reviews are another tick box exercise.
Indaver - leading the field in sustainable waste management
Sales Manager Ireland (Crisis Manager) (Current Employee) –  Dublin, IE4 December 2013
Indaver offers high-quality, sustainable and cost-efficient total waste management solutions for industrial companies and public authorities. For each type of waste we offer a tailored solution thanks to our wide range of inhouse facilities and processing possibilities with third parties. Sustainability, cost efficiency and the assumption of all tasks on the customer’s behalf are central to the services we provide. Thanks to our extensive experience and know-how, customers can always rely on their waste being managed correctly and transparently. Indaver is an international player, with commercial activities and processing facilities for hazardous and non-hazardous waste throughout Europe.