Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
6 October 2020
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Bonne entrepriseBonne ambiance avec une bonne mentalité
While there are some very good people at Indeed Please do not see past the fact its is a glorified call centre the daily stress placed on you from directors is unreal they change what they target you on when ever they feel like it and you just have to get on with it . In terms of Promotions etc unless you are in with senior directors and directors you may forget about it team leads and internal Director hires are hand picked by virtue of who is buddy buddy with them . Indeed give the impression off that they care about the welfare of their employees when in reality they really do not directors will look after the employees they favor and the rest are constantly harassed weather it be about pipeline quota and how many calls they make a day while the favorites glide through the day . If you do get a job with Indeed just hope you get a good director who knows how to treat you with some slight bit of decency
Pros
good people
Cons
Micro management extremely hard on your mental health
25 September 2020
Hi there. Thank you for leaving a review about your current experience working in our sales team in Dublin. We are saddened to read your comments and would like to take this opportunity to address your concerns. We do understand due to the nature of this role a large number of calls are required, however, management is required to be transparent with employees about their targets, quotas and career progression path. It is also something we share with candidates in the recruitment process. If you feel you are not receiving the communication and support you need please reach out to your local HR Business Partner who can support you during this time.
Indeed is a good company to work for with benefits, decent salary and a positive environment. The KPIs and workflow processes are constantly changing which should keep you on your toes.
9 July 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review about your time working for our CS department in Dublin. We're glad to see you are finding the environment positive and we appreciate your feedback.
Met plezier bij indeed gewerkt maar soms is het wel erg pietluttig hoe men met bepaalde zaken omgaat
9 July 2020
Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een recensie over uw tijd bij ons. Wij waarderen uw feedback.
Indeed was not the place for me, because of the management, the micro-management, and the stressful atmosphere. If you like to be controlled and monitored, that's the right place for you.
3 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your time working at Indeed in Dublin. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have the experience we would expect when working for us. As an employer our biggest priority is to make sure that our employees have a happy and healthy working environment. We also want to make sure people don’t get to the point where they feel alone and unsupported, and our managers should be equipped with the skills to help their team members identify and manage stressful moments in and out of the office. Our managers are also held accountable in our business to their leadership roles and we continuously monitor that through engagement surveys and manager performance reviews. These conversations also help us identify team members who deserve recognition for the work they’re doing, and those who might need a bit more support to get to where they want to be. It sounds like from your review that we still have some work to do on this and we appreciate any feedback we get so we can continue to improve as a business.If you’d like to give us any further feedback please feel free to reach out to us at inside@indeed.com for a confidential chat.
Avantages - beau package, belle culture d'entreprise, belle mission, vacances illimités et payés (quand on est bien avancé dans ses chiffres surtout) - une société qui prend soin de ses employés et où l'on apprend beaucoup sur la vente Inconvénients - micromanagement trop important , ok sur les débutants mais inutile sur ceux qui ont fait leur preuve - usine à requins il faut avoir les reins solides sur le long terme - deux crm à gérer : l'un interne l'autre salesforce, aucune ergonomie et facilité de gestion, tâches administratives trop longues du coup les données (telles historiques de discussions, contacts clés) ne sont pas toujours inscrites Conseils à la direction Fidélisez les tops performers, surtout en temps de crise s'ils continuent à vous rapporter du business... Privilégiez d'avantage l'évolution interne pour les postes de Directeur ou recruter des Managers avec une vraie expérience, quelque chose à apporter...
9 July 2020
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire sur le travail chez Indeed. Si vous souhaitez nous parler en toute confidentialité, veuillez contacter votre représentant RH local.
Indeed, is such a great place to work at. I had a super time developing myself and learning from other. My role was to hunt new business and grow existing business and getting to educate why Indeed is the place people go to look for their job. Over 4 years at Indeed I learnt how to sell in multiple markets, learnt how to identify and grow business and how to tell a story to get you there. I had a great relationship with all Management in EMEA , some of the best i have ever worked with. The most understanding people helpful and supportive people in work and out of work. This wasnt a work colleague environment instead it was a family environment. Transparency in this business was great. Culture and work vibe was great we knew what was needed and we knew it required hard work and dedication but we had fun doing it. Hardest part of the job was leaving it, but I'm sure one day I will be back. The people here are amazing. Best part of this job was the camaraderie and collaboration.
9 July 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working for Indeed in Dublin. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we wish you all the best for the future.
Indeed Dublin is a good call center school, who learn you how to call plenty of clients without bringing a real value, really focus on KPIs, don't care about the way you make business, not every time really clear. Regarding the promotion model, they don't bet on the most talented people because they know they have no chance to retains them on the Dublin marketplace. People used Indeed as a company, to landing in Dublin and stay at least a year because stucked by the relocation package offers by Indeed to could attract juniors in their HQ in Dublin. English speaker ? not required at all, otherwise too difficult to catch profiles. Indeed change is hiring strategy to could move to a Self-Service models, basically the golden age of Indeed in Dublin is over right now. If you are really junior sales rep and you want to have an experience in an english country when you finish school, Indeed is your chance to do it easily. Be ready to work hard 40 calls (or voicemail) everyday and 100 minutes on the phone ? For which reason ? Coverage and evangelisation of the brand first.
Pros
Free breakfast, Building too beautiful for the work we doing in
Cons
Not specified it is a call center when hiring, Low quality management, confusing tools : 2 CRMs ...
11 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience working for us in Dublin. We're disappointed to read that you felt your experience was negative. Our Talent Attraction team ensure they are as transparent with candidates a possible to ensure they fully understand the day to day duties when working in sales. Our management team works hard to ensure any changes that take place are clearly communicated to all employees especially if it relates to how the structure of their day job could be affected. Please reach out to us on inside@indeed.com if you would like to discuss this in more detail.
I worked for Indeed for 4 years, I saw the rapid growth in the company and the beliefs the company had not only pan out but go above and beyond that. I was fortunate to have an amazing leadership team and also a product that was best in class to present to my clients.
6 October 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working #insideindeed. It's great to read your comments and to see that, you recommend us as a great place to work!
When I started I was blown away by everything about Indeed. From the comprehensive training, to the people there, to being given absolutely everything you need to do your job to the best of your ability...what more can I say? If you're looking to work for Indeed, and you're able and willing to work hard and smart, then look no further.
6 April 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working for Indeed. Your feedback is extremely valuable as we continue to ensure we are an employer of choice in Ireland.
I have been working at Indeed for 3 years now. This is an honest review and I can honestly say that I really love working at Indeed. I work in the UK Growth A department and I have to say that I go to work with a smile on my face every day. The team I am on is amazing and I have really grown in so many ways. There is a really healthy culture of inclusion here, everybody is respected and appreciated. Indeed knows how to look after their staff. I have been so impressed with how they have handled this difficult time through COVID and the uncertainty that surrounds it all. Culture is first and foremost at this company. Yes you have to work hard but hard work is rewarded, the team spirit in Growth A is second to none. There are many great inclusion groups at Indeed, from "Women at Indeed" to parents inclusion groups, LGBT and many more. We also have great benefits such as PTO, healthcare, dental care and much more. Indeed has not only helped my career but it has been so supportive in my personal life, even offering support through difficult times. I can not express my gratitude enough for having been hired at this company. So if you are thinking of starting a career in sales, Indeed is one of the best companies you could choose.
6 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience in Sales at Indeed in Dublin. We are thrilled to see that you are finding the culture of our company positive. We are working hard to ensure that a culture of inclusion and belonging is embedded throughout the company and our benefits are competitive to support employees as much as possible whilst working for us. Your feedback is highly valued as we continue to adapt our style of working during this time.
Working at Indeed was a great experience. The people there have a great mindset and the company goals are interesting if you are a real salesperson. Highly recommended if you are looking for a rewarding challenging position.
6 October 2020
Hi there! Thanks for your positive feedback. This is really helpful for any job seekers that may be looking to join Indeed in the future. We're delighted to see you are enjoying your position too.
High learning curve, challenging quota's, supportive. Professional environment. Good salary, Great team spirit. Great extra perks suchs as breakfast and lunch.
6 October 2020
Great place to earn money and work with like-minded sales professionals. Great perks free lunch, free breakfast. Health Insurance. Fast-paced and a great place to develop your sales skills.
10 March 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working at Indeed in Dublin. We're pleased to see that you enjoyed our perks and benefits and found it a great place to develop your Sales skills. Your feedback is much appreciated!
Great company, great perks and a great opportunity for all looking to get in to sales in a tech company. Lots of great perks and full time staff are paid very well.
10 March 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review about your Sales Internship at Indeed in Dublin. As we continue to build and grow our internship programme globally, feedback like this will continue to help us improve and make Indeed the desired place to work for future interns.
Great experience.Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real. There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience. Impressive thus far.
6 October 2020
Thanks for your positive and constructive feedback. This is really helpful for any job seekers that may be looking to join Indeed in the future. We wish you all the best for your next role and thank you for all you did to help people get jobs.
Super environnement de travail, j'adore les nouveaux bureaux
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about working in Dublin. We're pleased to see that you find the working environment a pleasant one and you're enjoying our brand new office space!
Indeed is the perfect mix between a start-up and a big company
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working for Indeed. We're glad to see that you enjoyed our growth and found it to be the perfect mix for you! We wish you the best of luck on your new journey.
Indeed est une entreprise ambitieuse qui se donne les moyens de réussir
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review. We are certainly a very ambitious company and have a lot more we are looking to achieve in 2020! We appreciate your positive comment.
I love everything about Indeed. Work-life balance, collaborative culture, amazing people!
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We're thrilled to see that you're enjoying our perks, benefits and culture #insideindeed Dublin!
  1. Employee reviews