Play YouTube video button
Updated: 26 March 2020

Indeed Employee Reviews

Ireland41 reviews
Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Fantastic Company
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company.
The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real.

There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience.

Impressive thus far.
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
Incredible.
When I started I was blown away by everything about Indeed. From the comprehensive training, to the people there, to being given absolutely everything you need to do your job to the best of your ability...what more can I say? If you're looking to work for Indeed, and you're able and willing to work hard and smart, then look no further.
A really great and inclusive work culture
I have been working at Indeed for 3 years now. This is an honest review and I can honestly say that I really love working at Indeed. I work in the UK Growth A department and I have to say that I go to work with a smile on my face every day. The team I am on is amazing and I have really grown in so many ways. There is a really healthy culture of inclusion here, everybody is respected and appreciated. Indeed knows how to look after their staff.

I have been so impressed with how they have handled this difficult time through COVID and the uncertainty that surrounds it all. Culture is first and foremost at this company. Yes you have to work hard but hard work is rewarded, the team spirit in Growth A is second to none.

There are many great inclusion groups at Indeed, from "Women at Indeed" to parents inclusion groups, LGBT and many more. We also have great benefits such as PTO, healthcare, dental care and much more.

Indeed has not only helped my career but it has been so supportive in my personal life, even offering support through difficult times. I can not express my gratitude enough for having been hired at this company. So if you are thinking of starting a career in sales, Indeed is one of the best companies you could choose.
Great job!
Working at Indeed was a great experience. The people there have a great mindset and the company goals are interesting if you are a real salesperson.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a rewarding challenging position.
Challenging, past paced, High Learning curve
High learning curve, challenging quota's, supportive. Professional environment. Good salary, Great team spirit. Great extra perks suchs as breakfast and lunch.
Great place to earn money and work with like-minded sales professionals. Great perks free lunch, free breakfast. Health Insurance.
Fast-paced and a great place to develop your sales skills.
10 March 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working at Indeed in Dublin. We're pleased to see that you enjoyed our perks and benefits and found it a great place to develop your Sales skills. Your feedback is much appreciated!
Great Sales Internship Experience
Great company, great perks and a great opportunity for all looking to get in to sales in a tech company. Lots of great perks and full time staff are paid very well.
10 March 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review about your Sales Internship at Indeed in Dublin. As we continue to build and grow our internship programme globally, feedback like this will continue to help us improve and make Indeed the desired place to work for future interns.
Productive fun place
Great experience.Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company.

Impressive thus far.
Environnement de travail agréable
Super environnement de travail, j'adore les nouveaux bureaux
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about working in Dublin. We're pleased to see that you find the working environment a pleasant one and you're enjoying our brand new office space!
A great company
Indeed is the perfect mix between a start-up and a big company
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working for Indeed. We're glad to see that you enjoyed our growth and found it to be the perfect mix for you! We wish you the best of luck on your new journey.
Bien
Indeed est une entreprise ambitieuse qui se donne les moyens de réussir
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review. We are certainly a very ambitious company and have a lot more we are looking to achieve in 2020! We appreciate your positive comment.
Amazing place to work
I love everything about Indeed. Work-life balance, collaborative culture, amazing people!
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We're thrilled to see that you're enjoying our perks, benefits and culture #insideindeed Dublin!
Productive and fun work place
One of my best work experiences. A multi-culture company with different levels of expertise. Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers — the right balance between work and personal life.
Pros
Inclusion, the Best Culture and People, collaboration.
Cons
Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes
7 January 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review about working at Indeed Dublin. We take great pride in our office environments in Dublin so we’re happy to read that you appreciate the training provided and the perks and benefits on offer.
Highly recommended
Never been in a company with such a strong management team. They are extremely competent in what they do and are transparent with their decisions.

People are friendly cannot recommend enough.
great place to work for
great place to work for, great atmosphere. Office is nice. colleagues are friendly, and so is the management, culture is very good. the challenge is here but you get rewarded
Good workplace
Management is honest, other staff memebers are well mannered. Sometimes it can be frustrating and stressful but others it can be good, fun and enjoyable.
Très bonne entreprise où il fait bon vivre
Très bonne entreprise basée sur le modèle à l'américaine

On se soucies de ses salariés, nous pouvons avoir un vrai équilibre entre notre vie privée et notre vie professionnelle, notamment avec les congés illimités du moments où vous réaliser vos objectifs.

J'ai pu voyager au moins 5 fois depuis le début de cette année.

Le cadre de vie y es bien, beaux bureaux et tout est mit a disposition pour que nous réussissions.
Pros
avantages et équilibre pro
good company but your success depends on your manager
Hard work is not recognized if your manager does not like you. Managers without people managment skills.
Plus: a lot of possibiliies to travel, healthy snacks in the office and yoga classes
Fantastic Experience and culture
I've over 14 years experience working in some of Ireland's most successful companies and Indeed was by far my most enjoyable.

Support

Guidance

Great company and great people
Génial
Indeed est une entreprise attractive qui offre un très bon cadre de travail. Une ambiance de travail chaleureuse, d'excellentes formations internes et des perspectives d'évolution
They do alot for there employees
The location is nice the workplace is nice. the payment is good and the benefits are very good. you have to call alot but that is part of the job
Pros
Work live balance ( infinitive holiday if you hit the targets)
Cons
you call alot during the day.