Play YouTube video button

Indeed Employee Reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Fantastic Company
Client Success (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 April 2019
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company.
The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real.
There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience.
Impressive thus far.
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
great place to work for
sales (Current Employee) –  dublin16 October 2019
great place to work for, great atmosphere. Office is nice. colleagues are friendly, and so is the management, culture is very good. the challenge is here but you get rewarded
Good workplace
Full Time Content Moderator (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin7 October 2019
Management is honest, other staff memebers are well mannered. Sometimes it can be frustrating and stressful but others it can be good, fun and enjoyable.
Très bonne entreprise où il fait bon vivre
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  County Dublin24 August 2019
Très bonne entreprise basée sur le modèle à l'américaine

On se soucies de ses salariés, nous pouvons avoir un vrai équilibre entre notre vie privée et notre vie professionnelle, notamment avec les congés illimités du moments où vous réaliser vos objectifs.
J'ai pu voyager au moins 5 fois depuis le début de cette année.
Le cadre de vie y es bien, beaux bureaux et tout est mit a disposition pour que nous réussissions.
Pros
avantages et équilibre pro
good company but your success depends on your manager
part of finance team (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland11 August 2019
Hard work is not recognized if your manager does not like you. Managers without people managment skills.
Plus: a lot of possibiliies to travel, healthy snacks in the office and yoga classes
Fantastic Experience and culture
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 June 2019
I've over 14 years experience working in some of Ireland's most successful companies and Indeed was by far my most enjoyable.

Support
Guidance

Great company and great people
Génial
Client Success Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 May 2019
Indeed est une entreprise attractive qui offre un très bon cadre de travail. Une ambiance de travail chaleureuse, d'excellentes formations internes et des perspectives d'évolution
They do alot for there employees
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 April 2019
The location is nice the workplace is nice. the payment is good and the benefits are very good. you have to call alot but that is part of the job
Pros
Work live balance ( infinitive holiday if you hit the targets)
Cons
you call alot during the day.
Helping People get jobs can be fun!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland2 March 2019
I am working for Indeed for nearly a year now. I have to say - it was not easy at the beginning. There are loads to learn about the platform - mostly because I am "tech geek" - I was always digging to the bottom of each subject. It took me a while until I gathered all into one lovely shape of what Indeed is and how it helps people get a job.
Funny - I was recruited for Indeed on Indeed - so it works.
Working for #1 Job site is fun. Great opportunity to grow and improve skills on many levels. Unlimited paid time off, many occasions for interesting training and a great bunch of people sound as the pure essence of how it is to be a part of an innovative and modern workplace where all voices of their people are heard.
Pros
Unlimited Paid Time Off, many development opportunities, great people, free breakfast
Cons
no commision, only bonuses in growth sales teams.
Environnement de travail agréable
Chargé de comptes clients (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 February 2019
Super ambiance de travail dans de beaux et agréables locaux.

Le style de management varie selon les équipes mais en général tout est fait pour que les employés concilient vie pro et vie perso.
muy buena empresa
Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  County Dublin22 January 2019
muy buen ambiente de trabajo y excelente balance vida/trabajo
Account Executive Intern
Account Executive Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 September 2018
It was a great programme that allowed us to gain an insight into the world of sales with Indeed and get great exposure to the different techniques of selling. It was also a great way to learn about a CRM system and PPC advertising. I really enjoyed working at Indeed.
Pros
Free lunches on Wednesdays, Happy hour on Fridays, Snacks and drinks on every floor, Lots of comfortable places around the office, great city centre location, good company culture, great health benefits, great work parties.
Cons
Very KPI and targets focused, so you have to be able to keep on top of these
Sales train
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 August 2018
Great company, as long as you don't work on the Sales Desk.
If you work on the Sales Desk, you should know its a call centre. 70 calls a day.... every day, with the same script, and very little support.
Pros
Everyone is in the same boat
Cons
relentless, recruiters aren't honest when they recruit, about the role and earning potential.
Official response from Indeed
2 October 2018

Thank you for leaving your feedback about working at Indeed in Dublin.
Throughout the recruitment process we do provide insight into the amount of calls you have to complete each day as an Account Executive which can be around 70. All new Account Executives in our Sales Teams go through a intensive onboarding process which includes 2 weeks training with our dedicated Inside Sales Training Teams followed by time shadowing with colleagues on the floor.
Throughout the onboarding, employees have a buddy assigned to assist in with the initial training, offer support guidance and feedback.

Outside of this, there are support mechanisms e.g. sessions where tenured and Senior AEs can provide guidance and support on individual deals. We also provide ongoing training for our sales organisation including Dale Carnegie training at different stages throughout your career at Indeed.

Once again thanks for leaving us a review to help us improve as a business.

Fun and engaging company with massive growth
Director of New Product Sales (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 August 2018
Excellent onboarding week with training in New York.
Flat organizational structure, friendly and open people.
Company built it's brand on sponsored jobs but is now extending that offering with excellent product range.
Pros
free breakfasts, free lunch Wednesdays, happy hour Fridays
Just an amazing experience
Client Success Internship (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 August 2018
Indeed have developed a great environment for personal and professional development.

The teams are friendly and always include new staff. It's a place where one person can make a big difference and your difference will always be highlighted.
Amazing Time
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  County Dublin2 May 2018
I really loved working for Indeed.
It was grezat to participate to the growth of the company in Dublin.
On A Downward Spiral
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 February 2018
I've been working at Indeed for almost four years now, and it's continually changing for the worst.

There were some mistakes made early on with hiring and promotions, and that resulted in the CS department having a lot of people in Management roles who are fundamentally unqualified for the job. This is having a knock-on effect on everyone else in CS.

Promotions are often given to people with the right connections rather than the most qualified candidate. There's then little support for new managers, other than some state-the-obvious trainings from HR.

Indeed haven't kept salaries competitive. There's a lot of people who are unhappy with the salary they're getting, particularly given the increased cost of living in Dublin. Indeed's attitude seems to be 'take it or leave it'. Naturally, the good people are leaving Indeed and going to companies that'll pay them more.

A lot of the perks are nonsense. Unlimited PTO sounds great, but you're not going to get much more than your contracted 25 days. The idea is that, so long as you're meeting or exceeding your targets, you can take additional time off so long as it won't negatively impact the team or the clients. There were times when my team had precious little work to do, with very few people off, and I still couldn't take additional time off.

You get a performance-related bonus each quarter, but they keep changing how this is calculated, so I've been getting less and less each quarter despite having the same or better performance.

Don't get me wrong, there are good sides to Indeed too. The biggest one was
  more... the people, but there seems to be more and more people leaving. Turnover seems to be on the steady increase, but nothing seems to be being done about it.

My role was fairly flexible, I could work from home if needed.

The systems we use (custom crm, even the indeed website itself!) are full of bugs and get in the way of you going your job. They've been 'fixing it' since I started and they're only now getting close to using a proper CRM.

Indeed create a great image on linkedin and other sites, but the reality is very different. If you're low on work experience, Indeed might be for you. Otherwise, take a look at the Best Places to Work and focus on the companies that are higher on the list!
Super ambiance dans une entreprise ambitieuse
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 September 2017
Déjà une année intense chez Indeed, c'est encore le bon moment pour rentrer dans l'aventure !
Good company for first role in sales or first job
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin8 September 2017
Good company for first role in sales or first job, Not the right company for senior sales people.
Very focus in call calling
There is no team spirit because there is no book of accounts per rep and people can take each other accounts after 30 days.
Pros
work life balance, arrive time and live on time. Nice offices
Cons
lack of culture, no team work, high turnover of people specially women
Indeed, un tremplin pour votre carrière pro.
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2017
Ayant travaillé plus d'un an et demi, je recommande Indeed comme choix d'entreprises. Les collègues sont vraiment sympathiques, l'ambiance et très bonne et l'entreprise respectueuse de ses salariés.

Toutefois, le produits est assez limité et vite peu passionnant. De plus, les opportunités de progression sont malheureusement réduites.
Pros
Repas gratuits, snacks, assurance, équilibre vie/travail
Cons
Management junior, opportunités limitées
Bonne considération des efforts fournis
Ingénieur commercial PME / Comptes clés (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 August 2016
J'ai particulièrement apprécié l'ouverture d'esprit et le management de proximité malgrès les déplacements fréquents dans le cadre de rdv clients, nous étions toujours assisté pour performer et assuré de générer assez de CA pour atteindre nos objectifs. Très belle entreprise pour tout challenger ayant soif de reconnaissance.
La culture anglosaxonne est de mise et assure un bien être quotidien. Le stress n'existe pas !
Pros
Le challenge et la culture méritocratique
Cons
Le manque d'initiative marketing et le manque d'intégration de l'équipe France

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4