Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews

Ireland73 reviews

Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,057 reviews

Indeed is a good company but not every org is equal

The company is constantly reviewing and trying to do the best it can for its employees though sometimes it feels like changes and decisions are made a little too quickly and without much thought. Some organisations/teams seem to be given less credit or consideration than others despite being closely connected.The product can be very faulty at times and I think a lot of focus on developments of the product are centred too much around the US market and not tailored enough to other markets before new releases.KPIs are manageable but poorly measured with little to no automation which results in a lot of admin work. Work life balance is great. Having unlimited PTO and You days every month is part of the reason I have stayed this long, aside from this there is also a strong focus on diversity and inclusion and some great opportunities to get involved in the IRG groups.Overall I think Indeed is a good company, the product is one that is not always the easiest to support which can be frustrating but if you're looking for a company with good benefits and that is genuinely trying this would be it.

Good place to work, not much room to advance

While I enjoyed working at Indeed and really loved my colleagues, it was extremely frustrating to constantly be told I wasn't ready to move up. I was also out-earned by my colleagues who were doing the same job as me, which was insulting and disappointing. Overall, the work-life balance is good, and their commitment do DI&B was the best I've seen at a company, but it was hard to break through to the next level in my career.

Pros

Collaborative environment, good work-life balance

Cons

Hard to progress

5* all around

A great company to work for and a wonderful work environment. a company that gives you opportunities to grow and each day is different making the every day life exciting.The offices in Dublin are absolutely amazing and the activities organised are awesome

Great place to work!

Indeed is a great place to work. Like any sales role, it can be stressful but that's the nature of a position where you are constantly fighting to achieve the highest results possible. Unlimited PTO is a great perk but this is generally determined by how well you are performing.

Everybody wants to see you succeed

I have been working at Indeed for over a year now and from day 1, I felt supported and cared for, something that I was missing in my last company. Whenever there is a task, there are resources available, and I feel like I am learning a lot - for my professional as well as my personal life. Every person in management I spoke to gave me the impression that they want me to develop my own career and succeed. I am very happy in this company, and although I have been onboarded/worked only virtually, I feel connected to my team and to the company. Furthermore, I feel like I am welcome and have a place here.

Pros

Work Equipment, Further education, Management and Teams

Au top du top

Ma meilleure expérience professionnelle, je suis très triste d’avoir quitter la structure car je m’y suis bien sentie

no recognition for the result

no recognition for the result, only possibility to evolve if you make friends with people internally

3 June 2022
Hi there. Thanks for leaving us your review. We're so sorry to read your comments and would advise you to speak out to your local HRBP or email us at inside@indeed.com to provide more confidential information about your experience.

Empresa muito boa

Equilíbrio entre vida pessoal e trabalho é muito bom.

3 June 2022
Obrigado por nos deixar um comentário sobre sua experiência trabalhando para nós. Seu feedback nos é de grande valia.

Rewarding and financially a great package. Culture is good and lot of additional benefits, overall great. I would recommend indeed as a great company to work for, competitive to get into so prepare well for the interview.

3 June 2022
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working #insideindeed. It's great to read your comments and to see that you recommend us as a great place to work!

Life balance

Bon équilibre entre la vie professionnelle et personnelle.

3 June 2022
Merci de nous avoir laissé un avis sur votre expérience de travail #insideindeed. C'est formidable de lire vos commentaires et de voir que vous nous recommandez comme un endroit où il fait bon travailler!

Great product, terrible culture

Indeed has a culture of promoting managers based on non-managerial performance leading to a self's-fulfilling circle of bad middle management. They actively drive people who differ from their norm away (who go on to be top performers at other firms) and celebrate the people doing so with rewards for "inclusiveness".I've had many bad managers during my 15 year career, but Indeed was the worst I've experienced. Both individual managers and the structures and culture in place.Indeed claim to be data driven, but don't look one step beyokd face value. As an example decisions were made for an entire market that almost hit targets. But when investigated further, a single deal from a single individual made up for the rest of the market performing at 30-50 percent (during the onset of the pandemic), but because the numbers in total were fine it was deemed that the pandemic hadn't affected the market in question and it could be increased as planned. This is only one example of too many to count during my almost 2 years at Indeed.I learned and grew during my time at Indeed, but I would not recommend it to others.Too management seems great but is very far removed from the individual contributors. Higher management are aware of the problems yet take no action.

Pros

Sjukförsäkring

Cons

Excluding culture, low pay, no real security, micro management, bad systems, no tools

24 April 2022
Hi there. Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. We're so sorry to read it has been negative.We want everyone at Indeed to feel like they belong and are absolutely committed to fostering an environment where inclusion is valued and leveraged. We would usually encourage employees to speak to their local HRBP but as you have left the company we would welcome you to email us at inside@indeed.com so we can learn more about this, please. Many thanks!

Good company to work for

Indeed are a goof company to work for , great benefits, career progression can be slow though. Pay is OK but other companies pay higher. Have to go into the office 2 days a week from July though

Pros

Free lunch, Health and dental insurance, Flexible hours

24 April 2022
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Still love it after 6 years!

I have worked for Indeed for quite a long time. Yet still I feel like I am learning a lot every day. Apart from the job being interesting, there are also many resources for working on your own personal development and career development, if you want.

4 April 2022
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. This is really helpful for any job seekers that may be looking to join Indeed in the future.

Very good company to work for

Very good company to work for in a buzzing and challenging environment. There is some area of improvement though. The tens are micromanaged and constantly under pressure

1 March 2022
Hello! We really appreciate your feedback and will share it with the relevant team. If you’d like to have a more confidential chat, please drop us an email at inside@indeed.com.

Une boîte bienveillante

Les opportunités de développement d'Indeed sont encore présentes. Ils ont su répondre aux problématiques de recrutement que connait le candidat mais aussi les rh dans le process de candidature via un produit unique sur le marché.Culture de travail détente, l'entreprise fait du chiffre peu de pression du management tout repose sur la confiance et la responsabilité de chacun

Pros

Communication, bénéfices, culture d'entreprise

Cons

règles de définitions des targets opaques, divergences des bonus sur les différents marchés (UK, France, Dach...)

7 February 2022
Merci de nous avoir laissé un avis sur votre expérience de travail pour nous. Vos commentaires sont très appréciés.

Best company I have ever worked for

Started 7 month ago. Here is my conclusion: Very friendly and warm environment and management - fair pay - enough opportunities to evolve and rise up - lots of training and meeting and requests for feedback - They really want to make sure that you are happy - work/life balance is very good

Pros

management is friendly and fair and transparent, good career options

Cons

nothing so far

7 February 2022

Très bonne entreprise : je recommande !

L'entreprise est soucieuse de l'équilibre vie privée / vie professionnelle, propose un niveau de rémunération attractif, et elle est innovante sur son marché ce qui assure sa croissance et la qualité de ses services.

Pros

- Equilibre de vie - Rémunération - Dynamique d'innovation et croissance

Cons

- Quelques règles RH - Manque d'évènements pour la cohésion d'équipe

7 February 2022

Bad work bad pay and harassment by staff. Long work hours

Good pay Long work hoursNot nice staff a lot of harassment from staff and management. Made my life bad and I had to leave in my cv but they wouldn’t let me leave. Day would start at 8 and might not finish til 6 and then made work on.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long work hours

26 January 2022
Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are appalled to read your comments. Harassment is not something we tolerate from anyone in our organisation and we have a zero-tolerance approach to such behaviour. Please reach out to us at inside@indeed.com so we can speak confidentially about this and to allow us to address it immediately. Many thanks.

best company I've worked at to date

One of the best companies I have worked for amazing work-life balance, Great people, management and benefits. A lot of room to grow if you put the work in.

Pros

salary management benefits

21 January 2022
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we wish you all the best during your career #insideindeed.

Amazing workplace & strong leadership

Indeed is a great place to work - Our mission to help people get jobs alongside the job seeker first, data driven, D&I and innovation values shapes every decision. I love my job and find it very challenging and rewarding. One word to describe the culture would be healthy, and inclusive of course ;)

Pros

Work environment + leadership + L&D

Cons

N/a

8 November 2021
Hello! Many thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. We are very grateful and delighted to read your positive comments.

Do not join, stay away

Targets are not realistic. Micromanagement at every level. No people management. Internal culture: They exploite you as much as they can. Overall incapable management. Do you need the confirmation? Have a look at the Italian team in Dublin: they went from 50 members to 15.

Pros

Cons

Management and culture

21 October 2021
Hello there! We'd like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to leave this review for us. We are very sorry and upset to read your comments about your experience with us and we would like an opportunity to address some of the points you have stated in your review.Management here at Indeed has a sole responsibility to support, and nurture employees to ensure they have clear expectations within their roles as well as being responsible for providing adequate training and support should employees be struggling to achieve their quota or performance. Reading your review we can see that in this case, you did not feel that management was supporting you, and usually, for current employees, we would advise you in this instance to speak to your local HRBP who can always help and offer advice or support.We appreciate that at times when our business is changing and adapting this is not what is suitable for all employees and we've always been supportive of employees seeking roles elsewhere should they not be enjoying their time #insideindeed. That being said we would not expect this to be on the grounds of feeling unsupported or unheard as we will do all we can to nurture employees careers here at Indeed.Whilst all of the above may be little support to you now you have left the business we would welcome you to reach out to us confidentially at inside@indeed.com and you could provide us with some clearer details around your time here and this will enable us to learn and grow how we do things in the future. Many thanks!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Indeed reviews by location

Learn about Indeed in popular locations

• Indeed