Indeed

Indeed Culture reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real. There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience. Impressive thus far.
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
6 October 2020
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Bonne entrepriseBonne ambiance avec une bonne mentalité
3 December 2020
Merci de nous avoir laissé un commentaire sur votre expérience de travail pour nous chez Indeed.
Met plezier bij indeed gewerkt maar soms is het wel erg pietluttig hoe men met bepaalde zaken omgaat
9 July 2020
Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een recensie over uw tijd bij ons. Wij waarderen uw feedback.
Indeed was not the place for me, because of the management, the micro-management, and the stressful atmosphere. If you like to be controlled and monitored, that's the right place for you.
3 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your time working at Indeed in Dublin. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have the experience we would expect when working for us. As an employer our biggest priority is to make sure that our employees have a happy and healthy working environment. We also want to make sure people don’t get to the point where they feel alone and unsupported, and our managers should be equipped with the skills to help their team members identify and manage stressful moments in and out of the office. Our managers are also held accountable in our business to their leadership roles and we continuously monitor that through engagement surveys and manager performance reviews. These conversations also help us identify team members who deserve recognition for the work they’re doing, and those who might need a bit more support to get to where they want to be. It sounds like from your review that we still have some work to do on this and we appreciate any feedback we get so we can continue to improve as a business.If you’d like to give us any further feedback please feel free to reach out to us at inside@indeed.com for a confidential chat.
Avantages - beau package, belle culture d'entreprise, belle mission, vacances illimitĂ©s et payĂ©s (quand on est bien avancĂ© dans ses chiffres surtout) - une sociĂ©tĂ© qui prend soin de ses employĂ©s et oĂč l'on apprend beaucoup sur la vente InconvĂ©nients - micromanagement trop important , ok sur les dĂ©butants mais inutile sur ceux qui ont fait leur preuve - usine Ă  requins il faut avoir les reins solides sur le long terme - deux crm Ă  gĂ©rer : l'un interne l'autre salesforce, aucune ergonomie et facilitĂ© de gestion, tĂąches administratives trop longues du coup les donnĂ©es (telles historiques de discussions, contacts clĂ©s) ne sont pas toujours inscrites Conseils Ă  la direction FidĂ©lisez les tops performers, surtout en temps de crise s'ils continuent Ă  vous rapporter du business... PrivilĂ©giez d'avantage l'Ă©volution interne pour les postes de Directeur ou recruter des Managers avec une vraie expĂ©rience, quelque chose Ă  apporter...
9 July 2020
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire sur le travail chez Indeed. Si vous souhaitez nous parler en toute confidentialité, veuillez contacter votre représentant RH local.
Indeed, is such a great place to work at. I had a super time developing myself and learning from other. My role was to hunt new business and grow existing business and getting to educate why Indeed is the place people go to look for their job. Over 4 years at Indeed I learnt how to sell in multiple markets, learnt how to identify and grow business and how to tell a story to get you there. I had a great relationship with all Management in EMEA , some of the best i have ever worked with. The most understanding people helpful and supportive people in work and out of work. This wasnt a work colleague environment instead it was a family environment. Transparency in this business was great. Culture and work vibe was great we knew what was needed and we knew it required hard work and dedication but we had fun doing it. Hardest part of the job was leaving it, but I'm sure one day I will be back. The people here are amazing. Best part of this job was the camaraderie and collaboration.
9 July 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working for Indeed in Dublin. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we wish you all the best for the future.
I worked for Indeed for 4 years, I saw the rapid growth in the company and the beliefs the company had not only pan out but go above and beyond that. I was fortunate to have an amazing leadership team and also a product that was best in class to present to my clients.
6 October 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working #insideindeed. It's great to read your comments and to see that, you recommend us as a great place to work!
I have been working at Indeed for 3 years now. This is an honest review and I can honestly say that I really love working at Indeed. I work in the UK Growth A department and I have to say that I go to work with a smile on my face every day. The team I am on is amazing and I have really grown in so many ways. There is a really healthy culture of inclusion here, everybody is respected and appreciated. Indeed knows how to look after their staff. I have been so impressed with how they have handled this difficult time through COVID and the uncertainty that surrounds it all. Culture is first and foremost at this company. Yes you have to work hard but hard work is rewarded, the team spirit in Growth A is second to none. There are many great inclusion groups at Indeed, from "Women at Indeed" to parents inclusion groups, LGBT and many more. We also have great benefits such as PTO, healthcare, dental care and much more. Indeed has not only helped my career but it has been so supportive in my personal life, even offering support through difficult times. I can not express my gratitude enough for having been hired at this company. So if you are thinking of starting a career in sales, Indeed is one of the best companies you could choose.
6 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience in Sales at Indeed in Dublin. We are thrilled to see that you are finding the culture of our company positive. We are working hard to ensure that a culture of inclusion and belonging is embedded throughout the company and our benefits are competitive to support employees as much as possible whilst working for us. Your feedback is highly valued as we continue to adapt our style of working during this time.
Super environnement de travail, j'adore les nouveaux bureaux
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about working in Dublin. We're pleased to see that you find the working environment a pleasant one and you're enjoying our brand new office space!
One of my best work experiences. A multi-culture company with different levels of expertise. Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers — the right balance between work and personal life.
Pros
Inclusion, the Best Culture and People, collaboration.
Cons
Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes
7 January 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review about working at Indeed Dublin. We take great pride in our office environments in Dublin so we’re happy to read that you appreciate the training provided and the perks and benefits on offer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indeed?
Never been in a company with such a strong management team. They are extremely competent in what they do and are transparent with their decisions. People are friendly cannot recommend enough.
great place to work for, great atmosphere. Office is nice. colleagues are friendly, and so is the management, culture is very good. the challenge is here but you get rewarded
Management is honest, other staff memebers are well mannered. Sometimes it can be frustrating and stressful but others it can be good, fun and enjoyable.
TrĂšs bonne entreprise basĂ©e sur le modĂšle Ă  l'amĂ©ricaine On se soucies de ses salariĂ©s, nous pouvons avoir un vrai Ă©quilibre entre notre vie privĂ©e et notre vie professionnelle, notamment avec les congĂ©s illimitĂ©s du moments oĂč vous rĂ©aliser vos objectifs. J'ai pu voyager au moins 5 fois depuis le dĂ©but de cette annĂ©e. Le cadre de vie y es bien, beaux bureaux et tout est mit a disposition pour que nous rĂ©ussissions.
Pros
avantages et Ă©quilibre pro
I've over 14 years experience working in some of Ireland's most successful companies and Indeed was by far my most enjoyable. Pros Culture Support Guidance Great company and great people
Indeed est une entreprise attractive qui offre un trĂšs bon cadre de travail. Une ambiance de travail chaleureuse, d'excellentes formations internes et des perspectives d'Ă©volution
Super ambiance de travail dans de beaux et agréables locaux. Le style de management varie selon les équipes mais en général tout est fait pour que les employés concilient vie pro et vie perso.
muy buen ambiente de trabajo y excelente balance vida/trabajo
It was a great programme that allowed us to gain an insight into the world of sales with Indeed and get great exposure to the different techniques of selling. It was also a great way to learn about a CRM system and PPC advertising. I really enjoyed working at Indeed.
Pros
Free lunches on Wednesdays, Happy hour on Fridays, Snacks and drinks on every floor, Lots of comfortable places around the office, great city centre location, good company culture, great health benefits, great work parties.
Cons
Very KPI and targets focused, so you have to be able to keep on top of these
Indeed have developed a great environment for personal and professional development. The teams are friendly and always include new staff. It's a place where one person can make a big difference and your difference will always be highlighted.
I've been working at Indeed for almost four years now, and it's continually changing for the worst. There were some mistakes made early on with hiring and promotions, and that resulted in the CS department having a lot of people in Management roles who are fundamentally unqualified for the job. This is having a knock-on effect on everyone else in CS. Promotions are often given to people with the right connections rather than the most qualified candidate. There's then little support for new managers, other than some state-the-obvious trainings from HR. Indeed haven't kept salaries competitive. There's a lot of people who are unhappy with the salary they're getting, particularly given the increased cost of living in Dublin. Indeed's attitude seems to be 'take it or leave it'. Naturally, the good people are leaving Indeed and going to companies that'll pay them more. A lot of the perks are nonsense. Unlimited PTO sounds great, but you're not going to get much more than your contracted 25 days. The idea is that, so long as you're meeting or exceeding your targets, you can take additional time off so long as it won't negatively impact the team or the clients. There were times when my team had precious little work to do, with very few people off, and I still couldn't take additional time off. You get a performance-related bonus each quarter, but they keep changing how this is calculated, so I've been getting less and less each quarter despite having the same or better performance. Don't get me wrong, there are good sides to Indeed too. The biggest one was - more...