Indeed

Indeed Job security & advancement reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real. There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience. Impressive thus far.
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
6 October 2020
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
While there are some very good people at Indeed Please do not see past the fact its is a glorified call centre the daily stress placed on you from directors is unreal they change what they target you on when ever they feel like it and you just have to get on with it . In terms of Promotions etc unless you are in with senior directors and directors you may forget about it team leads and internal Director hires are hand picked by virtue of who is buddy buddy with them . Indeed give the impression off that they care about the welfare of their employees when in reality they really do not directors will look after the employees they favor and the rest are constantly harassed weather it be about pipeline quota and how many calls they make a day while the favorites glide through the day . If you do get a job with Indeed just hope you get a good director who knows how to treat you with some slight bit of decency
Pros
good people
Cons
Micro management extremely hard on your mental health
25 September 2020
Hi there. Thank you for leaving a review about your current experience working in our sales team in Dublin. We are saddened to read your comments and would like to take this opportunity to address your concerns. We do understand due to the nature of this role a large number of calls are required, however, management is required to be transparent with employees about their targets, quotas and career progression path. It is also something we share with candidates in the recruitment process. If you feel you are not receiving the communication and support you need please reach out to your local HR Business Partner who can support you during this time.
Avantages - beau package, belle culture d'entreprise, belle mission, vacances illimités et payés (quand on est bien avancé dans ses chiffres surtout) - une société qui prend soin de ses employés et où l'on apprend beaucoup sur la vente Inconvénients - micromanagement trop important , ok sur les débutants mais inutile sur ceux qui ont fait leur preuve - usine à requins il faut avoir les reins solides sur le long terme - deux crm à gérer : l'un interne l'autre salesforce, aucune ergonomie et facilité de gestion, tâches administratives trop longues du coup les données (telles historiques de discussions, contacts clés) ne sont pas toujours inscrites Conseils à la direction Fidélisez les tops performers, surtout en temps de crise s'ils continuent à vous rapporter du business... Privilégiez d'avantage l'évolution interne pour les postes de Directeur ou recruter des Managers avec une vraie expérience, quelque chose à apporter...
9 July 2020
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire sur le travail chez Indeed. Si vous souhaitez nous parler en toute confidentialité, veuillez contacter votre représentant RH local.
Indeed Dublin is a good call center school, who learn you how to call plenty of clients without bringing a real value, really focus on KPIs, don't care about the way you make business, not every time really clear. Regarding the promotion model, they don't bet on the most talented people because they know they have no chance to retains them on the Dublin marketplace. People used Indeed as a company, to landing in Dublin and stay at least a year because stucked by the relocation package offers by Indeed to could attract juniors in their HQ in Dublin. English speaker ? not required at all, otherwise too difficult to catch profiles. Indeed change is hiring strategy to could move to a Self-Service models, basically the golden age of Indeed in Dublin is over right now. If you are really junior sales rep and you want to have an experience in an english country when you finish school, Indeed is your chance to do it easily. Be ready to work hard 40 calls (or voicemail) everyday and 100 minutes on the phone ? For which reason ? Coverage and evangelisation of the brand first.
Pros
Free breakfast, Building too beautiful for the work we doing in
Cons
Not specified it is a call center when hiring, Low quality management, confusing tools : 2 CRMs ...
11 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience working for us in Dublin. We're disappointed to read that you felt your experience was negative. Our Talent Attraction team ensure they are as transparent with candidates a possible to ensure they fully understand the day to day duties when working in sales. Our management team works hard to ensure any changes that take place are clearly communicated to all employees especially if it relates to how the structure of their day job could be affected. Please reach out to us on inside@indeed.com if you would like to discuss this in more detail.
When I started I was blown away by everything about Indeed. From the comprehensive training, to the people there, to being given absolutely everything you need to do your job to the best of your ability...what more can I say? If you're looking to work for Indeed, and you're able and willing to work hard and smart, then look no further.
6 April 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working for Indeed. Your feedback is extremely valuable as we continue to ensure we are an employer of choice in Ireland.
I have been working at Indeed for 3 years now. This is an honest review and I can honestly say that I really love working at Indeed. I work in the UK Growth A department and I have to say that I go to work with a smile on my face every day. The team I am on is amazing and I have really grown in so many ways. There is a really healthy culture of inclusion here, everybody is respected and appreciated. Indeed knows how to look after their staff. I have been so impressed with how they have handled this difficult time through COVID and the uncertainty that surrounds it all. Culture is first and foremost at this company. Yes you have to work hard but hard work is rewarded, the team spirit in Growth A is second to none. There are many great inclusion groups at Indeed, from "Women at Indeed" to parents inclusion groups, LGBT and many more. We also have great benefits such as PTO, healthcare, dental care and much more. Indeed has not only helped my career but it has been so supportive in my personal life, even offering support through difficult times. I can not express my gratitude enough for having been hired at this company. So if you are thinking of starting a career in sales, Indeed is one of the best companies you could choose.
6 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience in Sales at Indeed in Dublin. We are thrilled to see that you are finding the culture of our company positive. We are working hard to ensure that a culture of inclusion and belonging is embedded throughout the company and our benefits are competitive to support employees as much as possible whilst working for us. Your feedback is highly valued as we continue to adapt our style of working during this time.
Great company, great perks and a great opportunity for all looking to get in to sales in a tech company. Lots of great perks and full time staff are paid very well.
10 March 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review about your Sales Internship at Indeed in Dublin. As we continue to build and grow our internship programme globally, feedback like this will continue to help us improve and make Indeed the desired place to work for future interns.
One of my best work experiences. A multi-culture company with different levels of expertise. Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers — the right balance between work and personal life.
Pros
Inclusion, the Best Culture and People, collaboration.
Cons
Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes
7 January 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review about working at Indeed Dublin. We take great pride in our office environments in Dublin so we’re happy to read that you appreciate the training provided and the perks and benefits on offer.
I've over 14 years experience working in some of Ireland's most successful companies and Indeed was by far my most enjoyable. Pros Culture Support Guidance Great company and great people
Indeed est une entreprise attractive qui offre un très bon cadre de travail. Une ambiance de travail chaleureuse, d'excellentes formations internes et des perspectives d'évolution
I've been working at Indeed for almost four years now, and it's continually changing for the worst. There were some mistakes made early on with hiring and promotions, and that resulted in the CS department having a lot of people in Management roles who are fundamentally unqualified for the job. This is having a knock-on effect on everyone else in CS. Promotions are often given to people with the right connections rather than the most qualified candidate. There's then little support for new managers, other than some state-the-obvious trainings from HR. Indeed haven't kept salaries competitive. There's a lot of people who are unhappy with the salary they're getting, particularly given the increased cost of living in Dublin. Indeed's attitude seems to be 'take it or leave it'. Naturally, the good people are leaving Indeed and going to companies that'll pay them more. A lot of the perks are nonsense. Unlimited PTO sounds great, but you're not going to get much more than your contracted 25 days. The idea is that, so long as you're meeting or exceeding your targets, you can take additional time off so long as it won't negatively impact the team or the clients. There were times when my team had precious little work to do, with very few people off, and I still couldn't take additional time off. You get a performance-related bonus each quarter, but they keep changing how this is calculated, so I've been getting less and less each quarter despite having the same or better performance. Don't get me wrong, there are good sides to Indeed too. The biggest one was - more...
Ayant travaillé plus d'un an et demi, je recommande Indeed comme choix d'entreprises. Les collègues sont vraiment sympathiques, l'ambiance et très bonne et l'entreprise respectueuse de ses salariés. Toutefois, le produits est assez limité et vite peu passionnant. De plus, les opportunités de progression sont malheureusement réduites.
Pros
Repas gratuits, snacks, assurance, équilibre vie/travail
Cons
Management junior, opportunités limitées
Good compensation package and overall benefits. Good Career opportunities. Free Lunch and happy hours every Friday. Team building events. Pressure to complete work and deadlines.
Pros
Food and Drinks
Cons
Pressure
Great company with a great atmosphere where the CEO and VP are very approachable. Indeed is a great place to work - apart from your day-to-day tasks you can engage in different groups and projects. It never gets boring. The work you do is rewarding - not only because "we help people get jobs", but also because management supports you and your career goals and there is also a bonus program in place. The various benefits (snacks, happy hour, free lunches, events, swag) and a general environment of trust and support (unlimited PTO for example) contribute to a generally good and relaxed atmosphere at the office. Decisions from the leadership and management are mostly transparent. The only downside is that you don't get paid for overtime (no flexi time), and that the salary in general could be better. The promotion process is a bit lengthy and highly depends on how you perform in interviews, less on your previous achievements. All in all, Indeed is a great, fast-growing company that takes their employees seriously and is constantly striving to improve.
Pros
free breakfast, nice location, good atmosphere
Cons
I started here as an account executive in 2013 and have since been promoted twice and am now a sales team lead overseeing a successful team of high performing sales individuals. As Indeed continues to grow there will be more opportunities for successful people here to develop and progress. The product works and the company ethos is engaging. If you combine that with the fun culture of what is still essentially a successful tech start-up that is undergoing massive growth, it makes for a very cool place to work.
Pros
Culture / Work-life balance / Career Progression / Salary and Commission/Bonus Potential
Indeed is a young, vibrant working environment where there is room for personal and professional growth.
Pros
indeed culture, free snacks, gret team spirit