Play YouTube video button

Indeed Management reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Fantastic Company
Client Success (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 April 2019
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company.
The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real.
There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience.
Impressive thus far.
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
Highly recommended
Client Success (Former Employee) –  Stephen's Green15 November 2019
Never been in a company with such a strong management team. They are extremely competent in what they do and are transparent with their decisions.

People are friendly cannot recommend enough.
great place to work for
sales (Current Employee) –  dublin16 October 2019
great place to work for, great atmosphere. Office is nice. colleagues are friendly, and so is the management, culture is very good. the challenge is here but you get rewarded
Good workplace
Full Time Content Moderator (Current Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin7 October 2019
Management is honest, other staff memebers are well mannered. Sometimes it can be frustrating and stressful but others it can be good, fun and enjoyable.
On A Downward Spiral
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 February 2018
I've been working at Indeed for almost four years now, and it's continually changing for the worst.

There were some mistakes made early on with hiring and promotions, and that resulted in the CS department having a lot of people in Management roles who are fundamentally unqualified for the job. This is having a knock-on effect on everyone else in CS.

Promotions are often given to people with the right connections rather than the most qualified candidate. There's then little support for new managers, other than some state-the-obvious trainings from HR.

Indeed haven't kept salaries competitive. There's a lot of people who are unhappy with the salary they're getting, particularly given the increased cost of living in Dublin. Indeed's attitude seems to be 'take it or leave it'. Naturally, the good people are leaving Indeed and going to companies that'll pay them more.

A lot of the perks are nonsense. Unlimited PTO sounds great, but you're not going to get much more than your contracted 25 days. The idea is that, so long as you're meeting or exceeding your targets, you can take additional time off so long as it won't negatively impact the team or the clients. There were times when my team had precious little work to do, with very few people off, and I still couldn't take additional time off.

You get a performance-related bonus each quarter, but they keep changing how this is calculated, so I've been getting less and less each quarter despite having the same or better performance.

Don't get me wrong, there are good sides to Indeed too. The biggest one was
  more... the people, but there seems to be more and more people leaving. Turnover seems to be on the steady increase, but nothing seems to be being done about it.

My role was fairly flexible, I could work from home if needed.

The systems we use (custom crm, even the indeed website itself!) are full of bugs and get in the way of you going your job. They've been 'fixing it' since I started and they're only now getting close to using a proper CRM.

Indeed create a great image on linkedin and other sites, but the reality is very different. If you're low on work experience, Indeed might be for you. Otherwise, take a look at the Best Places to Work and focus on the companies that are higher on the list!
Best company I worked for
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 May 2016
Great company with a great atmosphere where the CEO and VP are very approachable.

Indeed is a great place to work - apart from your day-to-day tasks you can engage in different groups and projects. It never gets boring. The work you do is rewarding - not only because "we help people get jobs", but also because management supports you and your career goals and there is also a bonus program in place. The various benefits (snacks, happy hour, free lunches, events, swag) and a general environment of trust and support (unlimited PTO for example) contribute to a generally good and relaxed atmosphere at the office. Decisions from the leadership and management are mostly transparent. The only downside is that you don't get paid for overtime (no flexi time), and that the salary in general could be better. The promotion process is a bit lengthy and highly depends on how you perform in interviews, less on your previous achievements. All in all, Indeed is a great, fast-growing company that takes their employees seriously and is constantly striving to improve.
Pros
free breakfast, nice location, good atmosphere
Cons
Great Place to Work
Sales Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 May 2015
I started here as an account executive in 2013 and have since been promoted twice and am now a sales team lead overseeing a successful team of high performing sales individuals. As Indeed continues to grow there will be more opportunities for successful people here to develop and progress.

The product works and the company ethos is engaging. If you combine that with the fun culture of what is still essentially a successful tech start-up that is undergoing massive growth, it makes for a very cool place to work.
Pros
Culture / Work-life balance / Career Progression / Salary and Commission/Bonus Potential