Play YouTube video button

Indeed Management reviews

On A Downward Spiral
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Dublin25 February 2018
I've been working at Indeed for almost four years now, and it's continually changing for the worst.

There were some mistakes made early on with hiring and promotions, and that resulted in the CS department having a lot of people in Management roles who are fundamentally unqualified for the job. This is having a knock-on effect on everyone else in CS.

Promotions are often given to people with the right connections rather than the most qualified candidate. There's then little support for new managers, other than some state-the-obvious trainings from HR.

Indeed haven't kept salaries competitive. There's a lot of people who are unhappy with the salary they're getting, particularly given the increased cost of living in Dublin. Indeed's attitude seems to be 'take it or leave it'. Naturally, the good people are leaving Indeed and going to companies that'll pay them more.

A lot of the perks are nonsense. Unlimited PTO sounds great, but you're not going to get much more than your contracted 25 days. The idea is that, so long as you're meeting or exceeding your targets, you can take additional time off so long as it won't negatively impact the team or the clients. There were times when my team had precious little work to do, with very few people off, and I still couldn't take additional time off.

You get a performance-related bonus each quarter, but they keep changing how this is calculated, so I've been getting less and less each quarter despite having the same or better performance.

Don't get me wrong, there are good sides to Indeed too. The biggest one was
  more... the people, but there seems to be more and more people leaving. Turnover seems to be on the steady increase, but nothing seems to be being done about it.

My role was fairly flexible, I could work from home if needed.

The systems we use (custom crm, even the indeed website itself!) are full of bugs and get in the way of you going your job. They've been 'fixing it' since I started and they're only now getting close to using a proper CRM.

Indeed create a great image on linkedin and other sites, but the reality is very different. If you're low on work experience, Indeed might be for you. Otherwise, take a look at the Best Places to Work and focus on the companies that are higher on the list!
Great Place to Work
Sales Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 May 2015
I started here as an account executive in 2013 and have since been promoted twice and am now a sales team lead overseeing a successful team of high performing sales individuals. As Indeed continues to grow there will be more opportunities for successful people here to develop and progress.

The product works and the company ethos is engaging. If you combine that with the fun culture of what is still essentially a successful tech start-up that is undergoing massive growth, it makes for a very cool place to work.
Pros
Culture / Work-life balance / Career Progression / Salary and Commission/Bonus Potential