Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update

Indeed Management reviews

Ireland49 reviews
Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company.
The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this?
By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real.
There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience.

Impressive thus far.
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
While there are some very good people at Indeed Please do not see past the fact its is a glorified call centre the daily stress placed on you from directors is unreal they change what they target you on when ever they feel like it and you just have to get on with it .
In terms of Promotions etc unless you are in with senior directors and directors you may forget about it team leads and internal Director hires are hand picked by virtue of who is buddy buddy with them .

Indeed give the impression off that they care about the welfare of their employees when in reality they really do not directors will look after the employees they favor and the rest are constantly harassed weather it be about pipeline quota and how many calls they make a day while the favorites glide through the day .

If you do get a job with Indeed just hope you get a good director who knows how to treat you with some slight bit of decency
Pros
good people
Cons
Micro management extremely hard on your mental health
Met plezier bij indeed gewerkt maar soms is het wel erg pietluttig hoe men met bepaalde zaken omgaat
9 July 2020
Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een recensie over uw tijd bij ons. Wij waarderen uw feedback.
Indeed was not the place for me, because of the management, the micro-management, and the stressful atmosphere. If you like to be controlled and monitored, that's the right place for you.
3 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your time working at Indeed in Dublin. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have the experience we would expect when working for us. As an employer our biggest priority is to make sure that our employees have a happy and healthy working environment. We also want to make sure people don’t get to the point where they feel alone and unsupported, and our managers should be equipped with the skills to help their team members identify and manage stressful moments in and out of the office.

Our managers are also held accountable in our business to their leadership roles and we continuously monitor that through engagement surveys and manager performance reviews. These conversations also help us identify team members who deserve recognition for the work they’re doing, and those who might need a bit more support to get to where they want to be. It sounds like from your review that we still have some work to do on this and we appreciate any feedback we get so we can continue to improve as a business.

If you’d like to give us any further feedback please feel free to reach out to us at inside@indeed.com for a confidential chat.
Avantages

- beau package, belle culture d'entreprise, belle mission, vacances illimités et payés (quand on est bien avancé dans ses chiffres surtout)

- une société qui prend soin de ses employés et où l'on apprend beaucoup sur la vente

Inconvénients

- micromanagement trop important , ok sur les débutants mais inutile sur ceux qui ont fait leur preuve

- usine à requins il faut avoir les reins solides sur le long terme

- deux crm à gérer : l'un interne l'autre salesforce, aucune ergonomie et facilité de gestion, tâches administratives trop longues du coup les données (telles historiques de discussions, contacts clés) ne sont pas toujours inscrites

Conseils à la direction

Fidélisez les tops performers, surtout en temps de crise s'ils continuent à vous rapporter du business...

Privilégiez d'avantage l'évolution interne pour les postes de Directeur ou recruter des Managers avec une vraie expérience, quelque chose à apporter...
9 July 2020
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire sur le travail chez Indeed. Si vous souhaitez nous parler en toute confidentialité, veuillez contacter votre représentant RH local.
Indeed, is such a great place to work at.

I had a super time developing myself and learning from other.

My role was to hunt new business and grow existing business and getting to educate why Indeed is the place people go to look for their job.

Over 4 years at Indeed I learnt how to sell in multiple markets, learnt how to identify and grow business and how to tell a story to get you there.

I had a great relationship with all Management in EMEA , some of the best i have ever worked with. The most understanding people helpful and supportive people in work and out of work. This wasnt a work colleague environment instead it was a family environment. Transparency in this business was great. Culture and work vibe was great we knew what was needed and we knew it required hard work and dedication but we had fun doing it. Hardest part of the job was leaving it, but I'm sure one day I will be back. The people here are amazing. Best part of this job was the camaraderie and collaboration.
9 July 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working for Indeed in Dublin. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we wish you all the best for the future.
Indeed Dublin is a good call center school, who learn you how to call plenty of clients without bringing a real value, really focus on KPIs, don't care about the way you make business, not every time really clear.
Regarding the promotion model, they don't bet on the most talented people because they know they have no chance to retains them on the Dublin marketplace.

People used Indeed as a company, to landing in Dublin and stay at least a year because stucked by the relocation package offers by Indeed to could attract juniors in their HQ in Dublin.

English speaker ? not required at all, otherwise too difficult to catch profiles.

Indeed change is hiring strategy to could move to a Self-Service models, basically the golden age of Indeed in Dublin is over right now.

If you are really junior sales rep and you want to have an experience in an english country when you finish school, Indeed is your chance to do it easily.

Be ready to work hard 40 calls (or voicemail) everyday and 100 minutes on the phone ? For which reason ? Coverage and evangelisation of the brand first.
Pros
Free breakfast, Building too beautiful for the work we doing in
Cons
Not specified it is a call center when hiring, Low quality management, confusing tools : 2 CRMs ...
11 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience working for us in Dublin. We're disappointed to read that you felt your experience was negative. Our Talent Attraction team ensure they are as transparent with candidates a possible to ensure they fully understand the day to day duties when working in sales. Our management team works hard to ensure any changes that take place are clearly communicated to all employees especially if it relates to how the structure of their day job could be affected. Please reach out to us on inside@indeed.com if you would like to discuss this in more detail.
Indeed est une entreprise ambitieuse qui se donne les moyens de réussir
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review. We are certainly a very ambitious company and have a lot more we are looking to achieve in 2020! We appreciate your positive comment.
Never been in a company with such a strong management team. They are extremely competent in what they do and are transparent with their decisions.

People are friendly cannot recommend enough.
great place to work for, great atmosphere. Office is nice. colleagues are friendly, and so is the management, culture is very good. the challenge is here but you get rewarded
Management is honest, other staff memebers are well mannered. Sometimes it can be frustrating and stressful but others it can be good, fun and enjoyable.
Très bonne entreprise basée sur le modèle à l'américaine

On se soucies de ses salariés, nous pouvons avoir un vrai équilibre entre notre vie privée et notre vie professionnelle, notamment avec les congés illimités du moments où vous réaliser vos objectifs.

J'ai pu voyager au moins 5 fois depuis le début de cette année.

Le cadre de vie y es bien, beaux bureaux et tout est mit a disposition pour que nous réussissions.
Pros
avantages et équilibre pro
Indeed est une entreprise attractive qui offre un très bon cadre de travail. Une ambiance de travail chaleureuse, d'excellentes formations internes et des perspectives d'évolution
Super ambiance de travail dans de beaux et agréables locaux.

Le style de management varie selon les équipes mais en général tout est fait pour que les employés concilient vie pro et vie perso.
I've been working at Indeed for almost four years now, and it's continually changing for the worst.

There were some mistakes made early on with hiring and promotions, and that resulted in the CS department having a lot of people in Management roles who are fundamentally unqualified for the job. This is having a knock-on effect on everyone else in CS.

Promotions are often given to people with the right connections rather than the most qualified candidate. There's then little support for new managers, other than some state-the-obvious trainings from HR.

Indeed haven't kept salaries competitive. There's a lot of people who are unhappy with the salary they're getting, particularly given the increased cost of living in Dublin. Indeed's attitude seems to be 'take it or leave it'. Naturally, the good people are leaving Indeed and going to companies that'll pay them more.

A lot of the perks are nonsense. Unlimited PTO sounds great, but you're not going to get much more than your contracted 25 days. The idea is that, so long as you're meeting or exceeding your targets, you can take additional time off so long as it won't negatively impact the team or the clients. There were times when my team had precious little work to do, with very few people off, and I still couldn't take additional time off.

You get a performance-related bonus each quarter, but they keep changing how this is calculated, so I've been getting less and less each quarter despite having the same or better performance.

Don't get me wrong, there are good sides to Indeed too. The biggest one was
 - more...
Déjà une année intense chez Indeed, c'est encore le bon moment pour rentrer dans l'aventure !
Ayant travaillé plus d'un an et demi, je recommande Indeed comme choix d'entreprises. Les collègues sont vraiment sympathiques, l'ambiance et très bonne et l'entreprise respectueuse de ses salariés.

Toutefois, le produits est assez limité et vite peu passionnant. De plus, les opportunités de progression sont malheureusement réduites.
Pros
Repas gratuits, snacks, assurance, équilibre vie/travail
Cons
Management junior, opportunités limitées
J'ai particulièrement apprécié l'ouverture d'esprit et le management de proximité malgrès les déplacements fréquents dans le cadre de rdv clients, nous étions toujours assisté pour performer et assuré de générer assez de CA pour atteindre nos objectifs. Très belle entreprise pour tout challenger ayant soif de reconnaissance.
La culture anglosaxonne est de mise et assure un bien être quotidien. Le stress n'existe pas !
Pros
Le challenge et la culture méritocratique
Cons
Le manque d'initiative marketing et le manque d'intégration de l'équipe France
Great company with a great atmosphere where the CEO and VP are very approachable.

Pros
free breakfast, nice location, good atmosphere
Cons
Indeed is a great place to work - apart from your day-to-day tasks you can engage in different groups and projects. It never gets boring. The work you do is rewarding - not only because "we help people get jobs", but also because management supports you and your career goals and there is also a bonus program in place. The various benefits (snacks, happy hour, free lunches, events, swag) and a general environment of trust and support (unlimited PTO for example) contribute to a generally good and relaxed atmosphere at the office. Decisions from the leadership and management are mostly transparent. The only downside is that you don't get paid for overtime (no flexi time), and that the salary in general could be better. The promotion process is a bit lengthy and highly depends on how you perform in interviews, less on your previous achievements. All in all, Indeed is a great, fast-growing company that takes their employees seriously and is constantly striving to improve.
Pros
health insurance, pension plan, free lunch, events
Cons
pay could be better
I started here as an account executive in 2013 and have since been promoted twice and am now a sales team lead overseeing a successful team of high performing sales individuals. As Indeed continues to grow there will be more opportunities for successful people here to develop and progress.

The product works and the company ethos is engaging. If you combine that with the fun culture of what is still essentially a successful tech start-up that is undergoing massive growth, it makes for a very cool place to work.
Pros
Culture / Work-life balance / Career Progression / Salary and Commission/Bonus Potential