Indeed

Indeed Pay & benefits reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real. There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience. Impressive thus far.
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
6 October 2020
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Indeed is a good company to work for with benefits, decent salary and a positive environment. The KPIs and workflow processes are constantly changing which should keep you on your toes.
9 July 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review about your time working for our CS department in Dublin. We're glad to see you are finding the environment positive and we appreciate your feedback.
Avantages - beau package, belle culture d'entreprise, belle mission, vacances illimités et payés (quand on est bien avancé dans ses chiffres surtout) - une société qui prend soin de ses employés et où l'on apprend beaucoup sur la vente Inconvénients - micromanagement trop important , ok sur les débutants mais inutile sur ceux qui ont fait leur preuve - usine à requins il faut avoir les reins solides sur le long terme - deux crm à gérer : l'un interne l'autre salesforce, aucune ergonomie et facilité de gestion, tâches administratives trop longues du coup les données (telles historiques de discussions, contacts clés) ne sont pas toujours inscrites Conseils à la direction Fidélisez les tops performers, surtout en temps de crise s'ils continuent à vous rapporter du business... Privilégiez d'avantage l'évolution interne pour les postes de Directeur ou recruter des Managers avec une vraie expérience, quelque chose à apporter...
9 July 2020
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire sur le travail chez Indeed. Si vous souhaitez nous parler en toute confidentialité, veuillez contacter votre représentant RH local.
I have been working at Indeed for 3 years now. This is an honest review and I can honestly say that I really love working at Indeed. I work in the UK Growth A department and I have to say that I go to work with a smile on my face every day. The team I am on is amazing and I have really grown in so many ways. There is a really healthy culture of inclusion here, everybody is respected and appreciated. Indeed knows how to look after their staff. I have been so impressed with how they have handled this difficult time through COVID and the uncertainty that surrounds it all. Culture is first and foremost at this company. Yes you have to work hard but hard work is rewarded, the team spirit in Growth A is second to none. There are many great inclusion groups at Indeed, from "Women at Indeed" to parents inclusion groups, LGBT and many more. We also have great benefits such as PTO, healthcare, dental care and much more. Indeed has not only helped my career but it has been so supportive in my personal life, even offering support through difficult times. I can not express my gratitude enough for having been hired at this company. So if you are thinking of starting a career in sales, Indeed is one of the best companies you could choose.
6 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience in Sales at Indeed in Dublin. We are thrilled to see that you are finding the culture of our company positive. We are working hard to ensure that a culture of inclusion and belonging is embedded throughout the company and our benefits are competitive to support employees as much as possible whilst working for us. Your feedback is highly valued as we continue to adapt our style of working during this time.
High learning curve, challenging quota's, supportive. Professional environment. Good salary, Great team spirit. Great extra perks suchs as breakfast and lunch.
6 October 2020
Great place to earn money and work with like-minded sales professionals. Great perks free lunch, free breakfast. Health Insurance. Fast-paced and a great place to develop your sales skills.
10 March 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your time working at Indeed in Dublin. We're pleased to see that you enjoyed our perks and benefits and found it a great place to develop your Sales skills. Your feedback is much appreciated!
Très bonne entreprise basée sur le modèle à l'américaine On se soucies de ses salariés, nous pouvons avoir un vrai équilibre entre notre vie privée et notre vie professionnelle, notamment avec les congés illimités du moments où vous réaliser vos objectifs. J'ai pu voyager au moins 5 fois depuis le début de cette année. Le cadre de vie y es bien, beaux bureaux et tout est mit a disposition pour que nous réussissions.
Pros
avantages et équilibre pro
I am working for Indeed for nearly a year now. I have to say - it was not easy at the beginning. There are loads to learn about the platform - mostly because I am "tech geek" - I was always digging to the bottom of each subject. It took me a while until I gathered all into one lovely shape of what Indeed is and how it helps people get a job. Funny - I was recruited for Indeed on Indeed - so it works. Working for #1 Job site is fun. Great opportunity to grow and improve skills on many levels. Unlimited paid time off, many occasions for interesting training and a great bunch of people sound as the pure essence of how it is to be a part of an innovative and modern workplace where all voices of their people are heard.
Pros
Unlimited Paid Time Off, many development opportunities, great people, free breakfast
Cons
no commision, only bonuses in growth sales teams.
It was a great programme that allowed us to gain an insight into the world of sales with Indeed and get great exposure to the different techniques of selling. It was also a great way to learn about a CRM system and PPC advertising. I really enjoyed working at Indeed.
Pros
Free lunches on Wednesdays, Happy hour on Fridays, Snacks and drinks on every floor, Lots of comfortable places around the office, great city centre location, good company culture, great health benefits, great work parties.
Cons
Very KPI and targets focused, so you have to be able to keep on top of these
I've been working at Indeed for almost four years now, and it's continually changing for the worst. There were some mistakes made early on with hiring and promotions, and that resulted in the CS department having a lot of people in Management roles who are fundamentally unqualified for the job. This is having a knock-on effect on everyone else in CS. Promotions are often given to people with the right connections rather than the most qualified candidate. There's then little support for new managers, other than some state-the-obvious trainings from HR. Indeed haven't kept salaries competitive. There's a lot of people who are unhappy with the salary they're getting, particularly given the increased cost of living in Dublin. Indeed's attitude seems to be 'take it or leave it'. Naturally, the good people are leaving Indeed and going to companies that'll pay them more. A lot of the perks are nonsense. Unlimited PTO sounds great, but you're not going to get much more than your contracted 25 days. The idea is that, so long as you're meeting or exceeding your targets, you can take additional time off so long as it won't negatively impact the team or the clients. There were times when my team had precious little work to do, with very few people off, and I still couldn't take additional time off. You get a performance-related bonus each quarter, but they keep changing how this is calculated, so I've been getting less and less each quarter despite having the same or better performance. Don't get me wrong, there are good sides to Indeed too. The biggest one was - more...
Ayant travaillé plus d'un an et demi, je recommande Indeed comme choix d'entreprises. Les collègues sont vraiment sympathiques, l'ambiance et très bonne et l'entreprise respectueuse de ses salariés. Toutefois, le produits est assez limité et vite peu passionnant. De plus, les opportunités de progression sont malheureusement réduites.
Pros
Repas gratuits, snacks, assurance, équilibre vie/travail
Cons
Management junior, opportunités limitées
Good compensation package and overall benefits. Good Career opportunities. Free Lunch and happy hours every Friday. Team building events. Pressure to complete work and deadlines.
Pros
Food and Drinks
Cons
Pressure
Great company with a great atmosphere where the CEO and VP are very approachable. Indeed is a great place to work - apart from your day-to-day tasks you can engage in different groups and projects. It never gets boring. The work you do is rewarding - not only because "we help people get jobs", but also because management supports you and your career goals and there is also a bonus program in place. The various benefits (snacks, happy hour, free lunches, events, swag) and a general environment of trust and support (unlimited PTO for example) contribute to a generally good and relaxed atmosphere at the office. Decisions from the leadership and management are mostly transparent. The only downside is that you don't get paid for overtime (no flexi time), and that the salary in general could be better. The promotion process is a bit lengthy and highly depends on how you perform in interviews, less on your previous achievements. All in all, Indeed is a great, fast-growing company that takes their employees seriously and is constantly striving to improve.
Pros
free breakfast, nice location, good atmosphere
Cons
Pros
health insurance, pension plan, free lunch, events
Cons
pay could be better
I started here as an account executive in 2013 and have since been promoted twice and am now a sales team lead overseeing a successful team of high performing sales individuals. As Indeed continues to grow there will be more opportunities for successful people here to develop and progress. The product works and the company ethos is engaging. If you combine that with the fun culture of what is still essentially a successful tech start-up that is undergoing massive growth, it makes for a very cool place to work.
Pros
Culture / Work-life balance / Career Progression / Salary and Commission/Bonus Potential