Indeed

Indeed Work-life balance reviews

Featured review
Indeed selected this as a representative review
Pros
great culture and people
Cons
more transparency and internal guidelines of support
6 October 2020
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review about your experience working for us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Indeed is a good company to work for with benefits, decent salary and a positive environment. The KPIs and workflow processes are constantly changing which should keep you on your toes.
9 July 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review about your time working for our CS department in Dublin. We're glad to see you are finding the environment positive and we appreciate your feedback.
Avantages - beau package, belle culture d'entreprise, belle mission, vacances illimités et payés (quand on est bien avancé dans ses chiffres surtout) - une société qui prend soin de ses employés et où l'on apprend beaucoup sur la vente Inconvénients - micromanagement trop important , ok sur les débutants mais inutile sur ceux qui ont fait leur preuve - usine à requins il faut avoir les reins solides sur le long terme - deux crm à gérer : l'un interne l'autre salesforce, aucune ergonomie et facilité de gestion, tâches administratives trop longues du coup les données (telles historiques de discussions, contacts clés) ne sont pas toujours inscrites Conseils à la direction Fidélisez les tops performers, surtout en temps de crise s'ils continuent à vous rapporter du business... Privilégiez d'avantage l'évolution interne pour les postes de Directeur ou recruter des Managers avec une vraie expérience, quelque chose à apporter...
9 July 2020
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire sur le travail chez Indeed. Si vous souhaitez nous parler en toute confidentialité, veuillez contacter votre représentant RH local.
Indeed Dublin is a good call center school, who learn you how to call plenty of clients without bringing a real value, really focus on KPIs, don't care about the way you make business, not every time really clear. Regarding the promotion model, they don't bet on the most talented people because they know they have no chance to retains them on the Dublin marketplace. People used Indeed as a company, to landing in Dublin and stay at least a year because stucked by the relocation package offers by Indeed to could attract juniors in their HQ in Dublin. English speaker ? not required at all, otherwise too difficult to catch profiles. Indeed change is hiring strategy to could move to a Self-Service models, basically the golden age of Indeed in Dublin is over right now. If you are really junior sales rep and you want to have an experience in an english country when you finish school, Indeed is your chance to do it easily. Be ready to work hard 40 calls (or voicemail) everyday and 100 minutes on the phone ? For which reason ? Coverage and evangelisation of the brand first.
Pros
Free breakfast, Building too beautiful for the work we doing in
Cons
Not specified it is a call center when hiring, Low quality management, confusing tools : 2 CRMs ...
11 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience working for us in Dublin. We're disappointed to read that you felt your experience was negative. Our Talent Attraction team ensure they are as transparent with candidates a possible to ensure they fully understand the day to day duties when working in sales. Our management team works hard to ensure any changes that take place are clearly communicated to all employees especially if it relates to how the structure of their day job could be affected. Please reach out to us on inside@indeed.com if you would like to discuss this in more detail.
When I started I was blown away by everything about Indeed. From the comprehensive training, to the people there, to being given absolutely everything you need to do your job to the best of your ability...what more can I say? If you're looking to work for Indeed, and you're able and willing to work hard and smart, then look no further.
6 April 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review about your experience working for Indeed. Your feedback is extremely valuable as we continue to ensure we are an employer of choice in Ireland.
I have been working at Indeed for 3 years now. This is an honest review and I can honestly say that I really love working at Indeed. I work in the UK Growth A department and I have to say that I go to work with a smile on my face every day. The team I am on is amazing and I have really grown in so many ways. There is a really healthy culture of inclusion here, everybody is respected and appreciated. Indeed knows how to look after their staff. I have been so impressed with how they have handled this difficult time through COVID and the uncertainty that surrounds it all. Culture is first and foremost at this company. Yes you have to work hard but hard work is rewarded, the team spirit in Growth A is second to none. There are many great inclusion groups at Indeed, from "Women at Indeed" to parents inclusion groups, LGBT and many more. We also have great benefits such as PTO, healthcare, dental care and much more. Indeed has not only helped my career but it has been so supportive in my personal life, even offering support through difficult times. I can not express my gratitude enough for having been hired at this company. So if you are thinking of starting a career in sales, Indeed is one of the best companies you could choose.
6 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience in Sales at Indeed in Dublin. We are thrilled to see that you are finding the culture of our company positive. We are working hard to ensure that a culture of inclusion and belonging is embedded throughout the company and our benefits are competitive to support employees as much as possible whilst working for us. Your feedback is highly valued as we continue to adapt our style of working during this time.
Great company, great perks and a great opportunity for all looking to get in to sales in a tech company. Lots of great perks and full time staff are paid very well.
10 March 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review about your Sales Internship at Indeed in Dublin. As we continue to build and grow our internship programme globally, feedback like this will continue to help us improve and make Indeed the desired place to work for future interns.
Great experience.Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real. There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience. Impressive thus far.
6 October 2020
Thanks for your positive and constructive feedback. This is really helpful for any job seekers that may be looking to join Indeed in the future. We wish you all the best for your next role and thank you for all you did to help people get jobs.
I love everything about Indeed. Work-life balance, collaborative culture, amazing people!
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We're thrilled to see that you're enjoying our perks, benefits and culture #insideindeed Dublin!
One of my best work experiences. A multi-culture company with different levels of expertise. Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers — the right balance between work and personal life.
Pros
Inclusion, the Best Culture and People, collaboration.
Cons
Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes
7 January 2020
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review about working at Indeed Dublin. We take great pride in our office environments in Dublin so we’re happy to read that you appreciate the training provided and the perks and benefits on offer.
Très bonne entreprise basée sur le modèle à l'américaine On se soucies de ses salariés, nous pouvons avoir un vrai équilibre entre notre vie privée et notre vie professionnelle, notamment avec les congés illimités du moments où vous réaliser vos objectifs. J'ai pu voyager au moins 5 fois depuis le début de cette année. Le cadre de vie y es bien, beaux bureaux et tout est mit a disposition pour que nous réussissions.
Pros
avantages et équilibre pro
Indeed est une entreprise attractive qui offre un très bon cadre de travail. Une ambiance de travail chaleureuse, d'excellentes formations internes et des perspectives d'évolution
Excellent onboarding week with training in New York. Flat organizational structure, friendly and open people. Company built it's brand on sponsored jobs but is now extending that offering with excellent product range.
Pros
free breakfasts, free lunch Wednesdays, happy hour Fridays
Indeed have developed a great environment for personal and professional development. The teams are friendly and always include new staff. It's a place where one person can make a big difference and your difference will always be highlighted.
Good company for first role in sales or first job, Not the right company for senior sales people. Very focus in call calling There is no team spirit because there is no book of accounts per rep and people can take each other accounts after 30 days.
Pros
work life balance, arrive time and live on time. Nice offices
Cons
lack of culture, no team work, high turnover of people specially women
Ayant travaillé plus d'un an et demi, je recommande Indeed comme choix d'entreprises. Les collègues sont vraiment sympathiques, l'ambiance et très bonne et l'entreprise respectueuse de ses salariés. Toutefois, le produits est assez limité et vite peu passionnant. De plus, les opportunités de progression sont malheureusement réduites.
Pros
Repas gratuits, snacks, assurance, équilibre vie/travail
Cons
Management junior, opportunités limitées
J'ai particulièrement apprécié l'ouverture d'esprit et le management de proximité malgrès les déplacements fréquents dans le cadre de rdv clients, nous étions toujours assisté pour performer et assuré de générer assez de CA pour atteindre nos objectifs. Très belle entreprise pour tout challenger ayant soif de reconnaissance. La culture anglosaxonne est de mise et assure un bien être quotidien. Le stress n'existe pas !
Pros
Le challenge et la culture méritocratique
Cons
Le manque d'initiative marketing et le manque d'intégration de l'équipe France
Good compensation package and overall benefits. Good Career opportunities. Free Lunch and happy hours every Friday. Team building events. Pressure to complete work and deadlines.
Pros
Food and Drinks
Cons
Pressure
I started here as an account executive in 2013 and have since been promoted twice and am now a sales team lead overseeing a successful team of high performing sales individuals. As Indeed continues to grow there will be more opportunities for successful people here to develop and progress. The product works and the company ethos is engaging. If you combine that with the fun culture of what is still essentially a successful tech start-up that is undergoing massive growth, it makes for a very cool place to work.
Pros
Culture / Work-life balance / Career Progression / Salary and Commission/Bonus Potential
Indeed is a young, vibrant working environment where there is room for personal and professional growth.
Pros
indeed culture, free snacks, gret team spirit