Indeed

Indeed

Indeed Employee Review

Great culture, support and career advancement

Great place to work not only to find out how your skills can evolve but also to see how they can help shape the future of how Indeed does business. Ways of working are constantly evolving meaning you have a greater chance to contribute and drive new thinking.Staff are well looked after and mental health/work-life balance are extremely well supported.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Excellent Company

Joined Indeed Dublin this year - best decision ever! I now love my job. There is such a team spirit and Directors are so supportive. Plenty of training and tools to continue to learn.

YOU Days and Leadership that truly cares

There are a lot of wonderful perks about working at Indeed, which is fantastic also because the job can be a pressure cooker at times. However I feel a true sense of belonging and my managers truly care about me as an individual as well so I can nearly put up with anything :-D

Pros

Free lunches, you days

Cons

pressure cooker, bugs
Same location

A company that encourages employees to do what they love.

I have worked in multi-national companies for over a decade and Indeed is by far the most inclusive company I had worked. This inclusive culture within the company comes naturally within all its employees as the environment is so lively and open. The best thing I enjoy at my work is that all my team members are so supportive and willing to step forward and help.

Pros

Free lunches, You Days, Unlimited PTO.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Indeed with

Indeed reviews by location

Learn about Indeed in popular locations

• Indeed
  • Great culture, support and career advancement