Independent Irish Health Foods Ltd

Independent Irish Health Foods Ltd Employee Reviews

Ireland27 reviews

Productive and fun working place

Fast-paced environment, the morning started with picking the stores from the warehouse they give 15min paid brakes only. Payment is weekly and if interested you can work more hours.

Amazing place to work

A company owned and operated by people two people who are top of their field. They are hard working, extremely generous to their staff with bonuses and parties, they’re approachable and proud of what they have built. Some of the managers are provided with mini buses and they carpool people to work.The community and family feel here is wonderful. The work is hard and rewarding.A great place to work.

Some co workers are sound out

I worked here for a few months,and I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone,horrible management and director's are pure horrible,there is no point in living your life hating your job ,that's why I left,if it was a good place to work,why are they advertising every week without fail,looking for staff,

Pros

Some nice co workers

Cons

Bad directors, and management

Store Manager is very unfriendly

Worked here for a couple of months and found the warehouse manager to be very unfair. Constantly looking for ways to pick on people. Often came up to me when I was less then an hour from finishing my shift to tell me I was staying on late until I had to explain to him I was unable to and He couldn't be giving me just 40 minutes notice that I was going to be working late. I can honestly say I'm glad to have left just because of Him. Most of the staff were excellent in fairness to them but the manager could really do with an attitude adjustment

Pros

Free parking Staff Discounts

Cons

Bad Management

Satisfactory, productive work place

I am a current/ long term employee with Independent Irish Health Foods and I can honestly say no day is the same, which keeps things new, It is a fast paced work environment with fantastic staff and management who really care about each other. It is a very rewarding job with very friendly staff who will give a helping hand if ever you should need it, Directors and Management are always there for you too, they look after their staff so well and really care about their health and safety.

Pros

Free tea/coffee, Free parking

Great place to work with great people.

Really enjoying my time here working with Independent Irish Health Foods. There is a really nice and vibrant atmosphere in the workplace along with nice working hours.

Really enjoyable and friendly workplace

Really challenging work with helpful people. Enjoyed my time working here and only left due to family reasons. Most enjoyable part of the job was working in a great environment.

Pros

Free parking and on site canteen

Dynamic Workplace

Independent Irish Health Foods is a dynamic fast-paced working environment with endless opportunities. I faced many challenges but overcame them with the support of colleagues and the company. They helped me progress my skills and abilities and further my career in the IT/Operations sector. I highly recommend Independent Irish Health Foods.

Pros

Free parking, quiet commute, friendly atmosphere with great colleagues and management

Good Job

I have been working at Independent Irish Health Foods for a long time now and still enjoy my job. It's challenging but rewarding. Always something to do and learn.

Skill Growth

I have built up my skill portfolio immensely since starting. Independent Irish Health Foods has helped me grow in my career. I enjoy what I do on a day to day basis. The company is grounded on a great team of people from the office staff and drivers to the management.

Enjoy going to work

I actually don't mind getting up for work each day. I enjoy what I do at Independent Irish Health Foods. I have meant some lovely people while being out on the road as well as being in the office.

Pros

Great Colleagues, Location, Large Canteen

Interesting and Enjoyable

I find my job very interesting, it has been very rewarding for me. I have gained a lot of new skills. All my colleagues are helpful and pleasant which makes the job even more enjoyable.

Good Job

Happy with my job at Independent Irish Health Foods. I like my colleagues, they are super helpful. I find the health foods industry to be interesting and have learnt loads since starting.

Pros

Nice location, free parking, uniform

Rewarding

I enjoy my day to day job. It is rewarding and I have a good team of people working with me. There is always something new to learn and areas to grow.

Pros

Free Parking and onsite break room

Great experience

I have worked with Independent Irish Health foods for a number of years and have gained a wide range of skills. I have enjoyed dealing with many nice customers as well as suppliers over the years.

Rewarding

Rewarding job. There is always something to be learnt. I enjoy meeting all the customers and working with a strong hardworking term. I have gained many new skills and know they will continue grow.

Productive Encouraging environment

Since joining the team in 2020, I have had a great experience learning and growing in this dynamic workplace. Everyone is friendly and and hardworking and really helpful.

Lovely working environment

This has got to be one of the nicer places to work in Ireland. The location is beautiful and staff are amazing and friendly. I have made so many friends for life here.The work is challenging but rewarding and I have a lot of respect for the management team.

Pros

Great people. Beautiful location

Nice enviroment

At Independant Irish Health Foods I have supportive colleagues, a good working enviroment and a fast paced work day.All the staff are helpful and friendly. They are supportive in helping teach and learn about the niche aspects of each job role.Overall it is a great place to work and learn.

Pros

Good staff, helpful

A good place to work.

Independent Irish Health Foods was my first office job, I find them to be a very understanding work force. The job comes with great training and supportive colleges.

Pros

Good training

Cons

Travel distance

Nice working environment

Really enjoyable and comfortable working environment. Workplace is filled with very helpful and approachable staff members who give encouragement and guidance. Work is incredibly fulfilling and challenging.

Pros

Free parking and on site canteen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Independent Irish Health Foods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Independent Irish Health Foods Ltd reviews by location

• Independent Irish Health Foods Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?