Independent Solutions Employee Reviews

Wealth of Knowledge in Validation and Project Management
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Amgen25 October 2019
Independent Solutions have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. They have great ability to understand client requirements and match suitably qualified personnel, with the appropriate skillsets, to meet those requirements.

Management within Independent Solutions are excellent to work with, they take a lean and pragmatic approach to project management and provide full support to both clients and their staff.

Independent Solutions have earned their excellent reputation by building quality into their processes, ensuring consistent delivery of high quality services.
Pros
Expertise, Strong Management
Cons
Great company to work for
Senior Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Limerick24 October 2019
I've been working as a consultant for Independent solutions for over 3 years, from the start Norma and Karyn have provided whatever was required to set me up for success. They provide a very professional yet personable setup where the wealth of experience they possess is always available to tap into if required. I would definitely recommend Independent Solutions for anyone considering taking on an exciting challenge.
Current Employee
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Limerick19 October 2019
Recently joined Independent solutions as a Software Test contractor with a US Multinational. Independent solutions are very professional and guided me through the recruitment process and provided me with regular updates from the client. Highly recommend to current/future jobseekers.
Pros
Salary
Cons
I worked as a consultant with this company for a number of years and found them excellent to work for in terms of leadership and personal skill sets.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare9 October 2019
I worked as a consultant with Independent Solutions and found them an excellent company to work for in terms of having a wealth of knowledge in all areas of the healthcare industry which ranges from project management to all aspects of quality management i.e. Facility/utility and computer system validation. The team are very personable and are terrific team players. I thoroughly recommend Independent Solutions for their leaderships skills to lead projects through to closure efficiently, compliantly as they are experts in their field, and great collaborative skills.
Excellent company to work for
Senior Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Limerick8 October 2019
I have worked on various projects for Independent Solutions. I have found the company excellent to work for. You have their full support when you are working on a clients site. If you need any information or help you have an excellent knowledge base to tap into due to their experience of working within the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry.
Management are very approachable and ideas for expansion and development are welcomed.
Pros
Clear communications, Management are very approachable
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Independent Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Independent Solutions Reviews by Location